Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 September, 08:14
So tired of the election not being overturned publicly -enough is enough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQAnonIsland
04 September, 03:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
1999 🐇38〜 23 years young 〜 2023🐇
Dark to Light
⭐️⚡️⭐️⚡️⭐️⚡️
🦅✨🦅✨🦅✨ 
🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

🤗✨🤗✨🤗✨
✨🥲✨🥲✨🥲
💐🥰💐🥰💐🥰
✨🫶✨🫶✨🫶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LongbowAK @LongbowAK
04 September, 06:24
1. NESARA and GESARA needs to be in place and ready to go. Logically Jan 1st would be the prime time to change the worlds monatary system. Unless the calender changes.

2. NESARA requires new elections within 120 days of it’s passing. midterm+2020 redo?

3. Black swan event needs to happen under Biden and Dems.

I believe nothing “good” is going to happen under Biden and Dems.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 September, 09:52
When does 2023 start ? We know they fooked with the calendars , months , days ect .....

Maria. Liv. @maria07
03 September, 08:32
🙄unbelievable... It can be totally irrelevant to the Constitution ha ha. What is it... No if this madness continues then real war is on the table. What should people do when winter comes, many have no home anymore. Cost of living, impossible to feed a family. NO enough is enough.😡

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
03 September, 04:54
sorry for the language..FUUUCCCKKKK!!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 September, 03:00
So many events seem to come together in 2023 ... The shift , Betelgeuse, the truth about the elections, Trump President again or maybe even JFK (jr) ... etc. I also think of the book The Last President ... To in my opinion, that can only mean that we are on the brink of a splitting of the timelines… as unlikely as this may seem. The End Times prophecy of the Hopi Indians has been warning us of this for hundreds of years...
Also the feeling that time seems to go faster and faster… all signs of something great to come. Q doesn't call it Biblical for nothing.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 September, 02:12
What 2 things bother me the most nowadays is the word “Soon”, and that damn “Can” that keeps being kicked! 😂. It would be nice to get a hint on timing within….say…..3 months? A little motivational goal would definitely raise the vibes or something we can chew on besides a THC gummy! 😂

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 September, 02:08
Mar 06, 2018 11:04:43 AM EST
>>567454 (5+6+7+4+5+4 = 31) see image Q Post 31
These peo>>567493 (5+6+7+4+9+3 = 34) see image Q Post 34
ple are stupid.
Wait for Russia/China reports.
Sabotage.
Investigation.
Strike 99999999.
Q

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 September, 01:49
i will not be triggered . . . no, not now.

Maybe "soon-ish."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 01:46
Nana has to admit VK, 2 yrs ago I never thought we would make it this far.
I really never thought Patriots would be able to stay calm this long.

When we were told 2 yrs ago that JFKJr would not be Trump's running mate, that we had two more years of this or more, that JR would instead travel the country uniting Americans instead, my heart sank that day Nana realized that was the plan.

Just the sheer grit that has kept Patriots from either totally loosing their shit and going full on combat hot or falling to such depths of depression over it that they ceased to function is such a tribute to the family of Anons here on AU and other places and their amazing resolve for freedom and a Divine new world.

I am in awe of it!
I can not say that at that time I surly had my doubts, but for the last year or so I have felt sure that we will triumph!
Thank you to all here that have made it this far still in tact!
Love you all!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 September, 04:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love you too Nana! Thank you for being here and know We love you too! 🥰🙏🏼🙌🏻

Loves America @Liberty22
03 September, 11:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Waiting is hard! We know this is GOd’s timing! Belief that GOD has not brought us this far to fail! An amazing time to be alive!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 September, 10:33
2023 Coming up fast!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 September, 10:26
target acquired and locked.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 September, 10:11
😓

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
02 September, 10:09
Just a thought I had concerning 2023.
23=pain

memes matter @NoComment
02 September, 10:06
i can keep going for as long as it takes
We have been in this with no win in sight except in micr❤️ where the hope macro will follow
,now! look at us!(?) Winning winning winning!!!
, optics that Are very important and the deception is key for safety reasons first, i.e the children i gather
They do come first,not that elections arent important, its all happening simultaniously for many many reasons, from dark to light and beyond

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 September, 09:26
Early 2023? like January? 2023 is 12 months. Peoplw are ready to take this foght to the streets

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 10:27
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Thinking logically while keeping our Constitution in place... very little going to happen till after the midterms.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts