Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 September, 08:14
So tired of the election not being overturned publicly -enough is enough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 08:49
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 September, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Early 2023? like January? 2023 is 12 months. Peoplw are ready to take this foght to the streets

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Thinking logically while keeping our Constitution in place... very little going to happen till after the midterms.
10:27 AM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 September, 08:58
Optics would be important when you call for new elections!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 September, 05:18
The people have to see TREASON...........

Then its Showtime....

Military is the only way.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
04 September, 12:54
our votes haven’t counted for thirty yrs

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 September, 09:32
I keep seeing “they” may try and prevent the Mid-Terms... do you think that is possible? 😬🤦‍♀️

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
03 September, 09:30
nothing good is going to happen on the Democrats and Bidens watch.

Nothing

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
03 September, 08:29
Currently listening to President Trump speech and a few minutes ago he said "Zuckerberg came to the White House last week to kiss my ass". Sounds like Disclosure to me.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
03 September, 10:32
In response 13007 ThisOrThat to her Publication
I missed that!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 September, 03:26
In response 13007 ThisOrThat to her Publication
I head it too

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 September, 08:28
BY THE BOOK

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
03 September, 08:17

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
03 September, 12:36

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 September, 12:16
Sure hope it's 2022 midterms being referred to here.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 September, 12:13
Lots to pray about. Lots to do meanwhile, to get ready.

What kind of ready are we? READY, SET GO, KINDA READY!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 September, 01:27
LFGGGGGOOOOOOO🚨 🌊

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 September, 01:26
expand your thinking Anon :)

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 September, 01:07
Maybe Durham Danchecko case and Musk Twitter Case will still happen in October. Also SCOTUS expected to rule on State Legislatures set voting process, per constitution.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
02 September, 01:06
I believe a lot has gone on and continues to go on. Some of us are aware, others need moar confirmation. jmo

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 September, 11:28
The constitution is "the law of the land".
Executive Orders are constitutionally lawful.
The "Law of war" sets forth guidelines. These dots connect. Where is that confounded 11.3 marker?

02 September, 11:20
interesting. Question is of who you trust. Juan O Savin said there wouldnt be any mid terms. I for one will not vote every again until 2020 is fixed and I know many that feel the same. The constiution at this point has been obliterated. Thought it was the militaries responsibility to uphold the constitution and remove enemies foreign or domestic. We all know the election was stolen, we have been told “we have it all”. Trust is lacking everywhere. Pardon my rant

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
02 September, 01:56
Moves and counter moves. The enemy has been removed but now the actors have to carry the story on and their script has to be adjusted all the time by the reaction of the masses and the reactionnof the remaining low level bad players who're still being taken to court and prosecuted month by month. The masses are being woken up slowly and gently to preserve their sanity. We're being looked after with such care to make sure we all have a chance to make it. Amazing to see all this unfold.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 September, 07:08
I was going to say pretty much the same.

Until 2020 is FIXED, and publicly, they will just do the same in the Midterms...

So, we won't be any further along, in fact, as they feel they can move with impunity, the left will probably increase its hold over the government...

I know they say white hats in control... but I need to see the evidence we have, blasted out, so the left cannot ignore it, or hide it, or keep quiet on it... not 'revealed' on channels the left already has evicerated to its mob...

Come on, I want CNN to show all the election fakery. Show it so much folk like our lefty neighbors cannot ignore or refute it, that's the white hats in control I want to see.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 September, 10:48
So enough security moves are in place to protect for the steal that will occur?

02 September, 11:21
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Not sure why we would believe that. But secondarily why does it matter who is elected into office. They are all corrupt