Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 September, 08:14
So tired of the election not being overturned publicly -enough is enough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 08:49
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has to admit VK, 2 yrs ago I never thought we would make it this far.
I really never thought Patriots would be able to stay calm this long.

When we were told 2 yrs ago that JFKJr would not be Trump's running mate, that we had two more years of this or more, that JR would instead travel the country uniting Americans instead, my heart sank that day Nana realized that was the plan.

Just the sheer grit that has kept Patriots from either totally loosing their shit and going full on combat hot or falling to such depths of depression over it that they ceased to function is such a tribute to the family of Anons here on AU and other places and their amazing resolve for freedom and a Divine new world.

I am in awe of it!
I can not say that at that time I surly had my doubts, but for the last year or so I have felt sure that we will triumph!
Thank you to all here that have made it this far still in tact!
Love you all!
01:46 PM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Loves America @Liberty22
03 September, 11:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Waiting is hard! We know this is GOd’s timing! Belief that GOD has not brought us this far to fail! An amazing time to be alive!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 September, 04:47
Love you too Nana! Thank you for being here and know We love you too! 🥰🙏🏼🙌🏻

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 September, 04:29
Thank you for everything you are doing Nana! We love you! Blessings to you!

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
02 September, 02:23
Nana, I have my days in which I want to go full on bat sh@t crazy. I remember daily that God is in full and complete control. He is aware of my impatience and loves me in spite of it. I am still on Facebook (although currently "restricted"), Twatter, Gab, Truth and AU. I must say theres a certain sentiment only seen with this platform. I want to thank everyone here for all that you do to unwittingly keep me from losing it sometimes! ❤️❤️❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 10:35
In response Robin B777 to her Publication
That is why we are here... for each other.

Paul Bruton @DrB
02 September, 11:34
In response Robin B777 to her Publication
Yep, got on Gab the other day and it was so negative I’ve not gone back. Love you guys🙏💕

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 September, 02:10
THE LAST TRUMP! The Point of Greatest Darkness...THE LIGHT!!!!

For Now, We See through a Glass Darkly, but THEN Face to Face (i.e. Like Jacob at Penial). Now I See in Part, but THEN I Shall KNOW as Also I AM KNOWN." 1 Corinthians 13:12

SOMETIMES We have to Walk Through What APPEARS to Be Darkness so that We Become CONSCIOUSLY AWARE of the LIQUID LIGHT OF QUANTUM SOURCE that Dwells at the very ROOT of Our Personal and Planetary Being.

02 September, 10:36
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😘😇🙏💜

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Richie Richard @Richie
02 September, 02:03
Dearest Nana, it certainly is a concerted effort amongst all Patriots. Supporting one another in prayer and up-lifted to the Almighty. Patriots speaking wisdom and restraint throughout this whole ordeal, charging one another to find TRUTH before action. It has been a challenging journey, I know I wouldn't have been able to mentally triumph without all of you. Yet, we still have so much more to learn (re-learn).

02 September, 10:48
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Nana would agree totally. Everyone has a part to play.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
02 September, 01:59
Thank you for your words and all that you've done and continue to do. "Truth is a force of nature". 🤗

02 September, 10:53
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
You as well hun.
Every single particle on the quantum wave makes a difference.
Every single person here had to be exactly where we are to line this up.

Nana remembers almost 4 yrs ago at night in my dream time there were several of us speaking to each other telepathically in different timelines working together because we had to make sure that certain things happened in each timeline at EXACTLY the same time.

I was not sure of what was going on but other ppl online that I only knew online verified that we were doing it at night together verifying things that happened that I had not mentioned online.

I still do not know what that was about or whether is was real time or the past.

1776 ... @IGG1776
02 September, 01:54
We The People shall prevail WWG1WGA
#InItTogether