Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 September, 08:14
So tired of the election not being overturned publicly -enough is enough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 08:49
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 01:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana has to admit VK, 2 yrs ago I never thought we would make it this far.
I really never thought Patriots would be able to stay calm this long.

When we were told 2 yrs ago that JFKJr would not be Trump's running mate, that we had two more years of this or more, that JR would instead travel the country uniting Americans instead, my heart sank that day Nana realized that was the plan.

Just the sheer grit that has kept Patriots from either totally loosing their shit and going full on combat hot or falling to such depths of depression over it that they ceased to function is such a tribute to the family of Anons here on AU and other places and their amazing resolve for freedom and a Divine new world.

I am in awe of it!
I can not say that at that time I surly had my doubts, but for the last year or so I have felt sure that we will triumph!
Thank you to all here that have made it this far still in tact!
Love you all!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
Love you too Nana! Thank you for being here and know We love you too! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»
04:47 PM - Sep 03, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it