sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 August, 06:58
The Calendar Fraud Explained 2020 was 2012 - YouTube

The Calendar that we are following ( the Gregorian Calendar) is more than questionable and might not be correct, here is proof that there is another Calendar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
My world changed in 2020. Anyone else?
10:08 AM - Aug 28, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 August, 12:12
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 August, 03:45
Today is my birthday (Ethiopian calendar).
Daggers, betrayals, abandonment, disrespect from the last one I believed was true, good, and not even vaxed, Just self-serving ego, no integrity, no strength. I was blind.
Heart can't take much more PAIN.
Where is the love? only here AU, but nowhere around me in this fake world.
I can't touch it.
Anyone in Spain?

29 August, 04:32
In response Just Amom to her Publication
🥳 🎂

My wish for your birthday,

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 August, 09:38
So, Christmas is in 6 Days? That's Awesome...I need to get out and do some shopping! LOL

29 August, 10:28
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I’m starting a new tradition!

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
29 August, 09:16
Me, too - very definitely! ☺️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 August, 08:38
100%

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 August, 12:48
THE VIRGIN BIRTH OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS ON A PERSONAL AND PLANETARY LEVEL in the HOUSE OF VIRGO/THE VIRGIN Who Represents the Dark Watery Womb of the Mater/Matter/MOTHER HEART--the DARK MATER/MATTER MOTHER Contains WITHIN Itself the Externalize Strings of Toroidal Light that Form the Energetic/Ener-Gene-tic Geometric Structures Upon which All Creation--from Atoms, to Suns, to Stars to Galaxies are Based
In the Ancient Goddess Religions, BOTH Male and Female Initiates were Required to Enter into the Zero Point of the 'DARK MOTHER" before they could Experience the REBIRTH and RESURRECTION of the ECSTATIC MOTHER.
Similarly, in Patriarchal Religions, Mystical Seekers Enter the Dark face of the Godhead/Dark Night of the Senses/Soul so they Might EXPERIENCE the LIGHT that ENCODED and ENFOLDED WITHIN their Hearts--the UNIVERSAL SOURCE LIGHT that Theologians Term "God" and Quantum Physicists Refer to as the SINGULARITY

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 August, 12:53
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, an Audio/Visual Meditation through which You May EXPERIENCE this Christ Consciousness WITHIN Yourself and All Creation

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in CHRIST JESUS." -Philippians 2:5

We are Truly Created in the Image and Likeness of a God whose Name is Love and whose Love is made VISIBLE through the Life, Death and Spiritual Teachings and Living Example of Jesus the CHRIST.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 August, 10:12
Learned that TODAY.❤

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 August, 09:39
A new English translation of the Ethiopian Bible is now available on Amazon (as of August 13, 2022).

https://www.amazon.com/Eth...

(2 Images)

28 August, 11:45
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Timing is everything p! 😉. Thanks for the link.
❤️‍🔥

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
28 August, 09:30
Sorry the Ark of the Covenant is not in Ethiopia, but in Israel hidden. To be found in the end days by the Messiah.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 August, 08:50

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 08:29
Nana's actually changed completely decades ago with my NDE, then again completely when my Son passed the last week of Jan 2013, then again when God demanded I start on this journey of awakening that same week in 2019.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 August, 08:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
mine, dec 2012-feb 2013 and dec 2019, near deaths and deaths. this is so strange the things we have in common. when i saw your dates i found myself holding my breath❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 August, 06:56
ethiopia, a curiosity about that country also, a while back saw about the arc of the covenant being there, heritage of some of original israelites, have the book of enoch from the ethiopic

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
28 August, 06:33
Yes! Completely, Like a flipped switch, I saw all the Fraud and deception with such clarity, I could no longer function as I used to, Still can't.

28 August, 05:50
how interesting, ethiopian new year, 9/11, somebody messing with numbers

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 August, 05:18
March, to be exact...

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
28 August, 04:54

28 August, 05:08
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
AU truly = TheGoldStandard
Today has been amazing and the links everyone has shared, very inciteful. ❤️‍🔥

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
28 August, 04:06
Same here, was awake to the darkness of the world prior to 2020 but something changed in 2020.
I have a whole new level of inner peace like I never had before.
l am convinced I shifted to a differnet timeline/life path.

28 August, 04:14
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
❤️‍🔥
🕊🙏🏻🕊

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 August, 05:22
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
same, my shift came in 2013...its all beginning to all make sense now tho...almost full loop?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
28 August, 04:02
The Ethiopians are the original Jews from the Bible.

28 August, 05:55
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
have been wondering about the original israelites, have seen several videos stating many of who we thought were the jewish heritage are kharzarian, not the true lineage

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
28 August, 09:28
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Only a small group of families of Ethiopian are Jewish. You need to see History of the Jews: https://youtu.be/z-FuI8iKQ...

28 August, 03:43
The date in Ethiopia today is Thursday, 12/22/2014. Their calendar has 12 months containing 30 days each, and a 13th month containing 5-6 days, depending on whether or not it’s a leap year.

The Ethiopian Calendar begins on September 11, the date of the Annunciation (Christ’s conception).

More interesting info can be found here:

https://www.ethiopiancalen...

28 August, 04:10
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahdo Church Sunday School Department - Mahibere Kidusan

Egypt: the real Cradle of Christianity

September 25, 2015
Few African Christians are aware of a great and important place which Egypt occupies in the history of Christianity. For many, or even most of us, we hardly even think about the Church of Egypt during the celebration of Christmas, when the story is told of the flight of the Holy Family into Egypt; nor do we even pay much attention to the Prophet Isaiah, who foretold many centuries before Christ that "Out of Egypt have I called my Son.”
❤️‍🔥

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

28 August, 03:15
yep my clueless self started early March, brave, determined, fall of cabal, all 10 videos first week, no going back, no rabbit hole too wide or deep. search for truth goes on and on♥️

28 August, 03:43
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
28 August, 02:43
Yep, thats when my husband left my daughter and I.. been gone 2 years this month

28 August, 03:42
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
😢

28 August, 01:10

29 August, 06:54
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Thanks for the link!
💞

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 August, 12:08
2012 for me. Really 2010,but I wasn't paying attention.

28 August, 12:22
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
When I first read this post from @bxax17 I didn’t understand, but it stayed with me.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
28 August, 11:28
A lot of 20/20 ◇ Hindsight 😎

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 August, 10:58
Yep. Lost most of my friends, my agent and all my booked gigs.

On another note:
When reporter asked why Bob Dylan released his album ‘Love and Theft’ on September 11 2001, he said that date was the start/beginning of time (I can’t find the exact quote).

He also released two other albums on September 11. ‘Under The Red Sky’, ‘Love and Theft’ and ‘Tempest’.

28 August, 12:14
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I’ll have to read the lyrics! Thank you.
❤️‍🔥

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 August, 10:53
"With these two specific details, we can pinpoint the birth of Christ very precisely. In 3 B.C. the sun and the moon in Virgo occurred on only one day and that was September 11. The configuration of the sun and the moon was visible in Palestine between sunset and moonset, this twilight period being called “night” in the Bible. On September 11, 3 B.C., sunset was at 6:18pm and moonset at 7:39pm. Jesus Christ was born on September 11, 3 B.C sometime in that eighty-one minute span of time between 6:18pm and 7:39pm. Amazingly this corresponds to Tishri 1 on the Jewish Calendar which is the First day of the festival of the Feast of Trumpets."

https://ifapray.org/blog/s...

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
28 August, 03:52
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I had heard of Juan O' Savin confirming this in some of his past video interviews. In Catholicism they celebrate "The Immaculate Conception" on Dec 8th which never made any sense to me making Dec 25th Jesus's birthdate. Either Mary had a very short pregnancy or a very long pregnancy. Sept 11th makes it exactly 9 months. They were hiding this in plain sight.

28 August, 05:09
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
September 11 is the date of the Annunciation (Christ’s conception), according to the Ethiopian Calendar. I believe that VK has confirmed this in the past.

https://www.ethiopiancalen...

Also, the Immaculate Conception, celebrated by Catholics on Dec 8, is that of Mary, the mother of Jesus, not of Jesus, Himself. We believe that by God’s Will, Mary was conceived without the stain of Original Sin.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 August, 10:51
For the first time in my life in 2020 I felt in the right place at the right time
Always been off "world" before that...
Totally changed my life🙏

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 August, 10:45
9.11 = New Year’s day on the Ethiopian calendar.
8.31 = Christmas day on the Ethiopian calendar.

28 August, 05:50
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Christmas comes early this year or so it has been said a couple of hundred times since the beginning of the year.
😊

James Dean @Wait_its_time
28 August, 05:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Well I like their coffee 😁

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 August, 10:34
look at the ethnic cleansing happening there now. this is no coincidence.

28 August, 12:01
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication