sercorimo ... @sercorimo
The Calendar Fraud Explained 2020 was 2012 - YouTube

The Calendar that we are following ( the Gregorian Calendar) is more than questionable and might not be correct, here is proof that there is another Calendar...

06:58 AM - Aug 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 August, 05:36
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
listened again, amazing, do you think as the ascension is happening that our calender will become as it should be♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 August, 05:10
oh thank you♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
28 August, 03:59
Truly fascinating!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
28 August, 11:22
So the skewed time-line of 2012 really happened when?

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
28 August, 11:04
Awesome, Iam sharing this so I can find it again.....

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 August, 10:58

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
29 August, 03:16
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Did you request the Kingdom Calendar? I have learned to trust few sites...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 August, 10:08
My world changed in 2020. Anyone else?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 August, 03:45
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Today is my birthday (Ethiopian calendar).
Daggers, betrayals, abandonment, disrespect from the last one I believed was true, good, and not even vaxed, Just self-serving ego, no integrity, no strength. I was blind.
Heart can't take much more PAIN.
Where is the love? only here AU, but nowhere around me in this fake world.
I can't touch it.
Anyone in Spain?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 August, 12:12
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
28 August, 10:01
makes alot of sense - liek the way the author put it all together- thanks for sharing!