sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 August, 06:58
The Calendar Fraud Explained 2020 was 2012 - YouTube

The Calendar that we are following ( the Gregorian Calendar) is more than questionable and might not be correct, here is proof that there is another Calendar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 August, 10:08
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
My world changed in 2020. Anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 August, 03:43
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
The date in Ethiopia today is Thursday, 12/22/2014. Their calendar has 12 months containing 30 days each, and a 13th month containing 5-6 days, depending on whether or not it’s a leap year.

The Ethiopian Calendar begins on September 11, the date of the Annunciation (Christ’s conception).

More interesting info can be found here:

https://www.ethiopiancalen...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahdo Church Sunday School Department - Mahibere Kidusan

Egypt: the real Cradle of Christianity

September 25, 2015
Few African Christians are aware of a great and important place which Egypt occupies in the history of Christianity. For many, or even most of us, we hardly even think about the Church of Egypt during the celebration of Christmas, when the story is told of the flight of the Holy Family into Egypt; nor do we even pay much attention to the Prophet Isaiah, who foretold many centuries before Christ that "Out of Egypt have I called my Son.”
❤️‍🔥
04:10 PM - Aug 28, 2022
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it