Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Hello my brothers and sisters.

I never ask for this, but would you mind keeping me in your prayers?

Energies feel dense and negative tonight, and I am plagued with doubts about the “White Hats” and whether or not this is all just a Cabal psy-op to get all of us “resisters.”

Need some help getting back up. Thanks so much.

(Feeling like this - lots of running but getting nowhere).
11:33 PM - Aug 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
25 August, 05:31
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Sending healing prayers 🙏and a lot of ....

❤️👇

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Bob Marley & the Wailers - Positive Vibration (live) - YouTube

Bob Marley & the Wailers - Positive Vibration (live)Album: Babylon By Bus (1978)©Tuff Gong/Island Records (Universal)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 06:19
In response Love Life to her Publication
Thank you so much!

God bless you! ❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 August, 08:59
In my thoughts and prayers, Jason!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 09:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Indeed.

I just wish God moved as fast as satan and put on as much of a show. I’ve been hoping for some old testament style take downs - like lighting striking a Cabal minion mid-speech while being televised, or the scum being turned into pillars of salt. That sort of thing.

But I know…God’s time.

Thank you brother. God bless you!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
25 August, 06:35
close your eyes and see all your dreams fulfilled, peace, unity, evil gone, the children playing, the earth clean, no sickness, all humans united with God Almighty, Love within all.
you are Loved
LOVE

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 08:04
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Thank you so much!

I minutes after I asked for prayer, I felt uplifted in a way I had never known before. It was instant - as if a billion hands grabbed onto me and pulled me out of whatever I was stuck in.

I am so grateful.

I love you Patriot. God bless you.

hope saxton @Scribe11
25 August, 09:00
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Sending you love and prayers Brother. Also a warm Momma hug because we all need one.
I have been feeling much the same lately. We can't allow fear to rule us.
Some of the channels I have followed have switched gears and I am wondering if they are actually black hats now. Blind trust is no longer an option.
Who is telling the truth and who is following the dark agenda?
I try to remember that God will see us through this. The worst possible scenario would be that we have been played by evil.
But guess what? That just means that we will be with Jesus sooner.
I do know that this place is a gift to us all. We truly are family and the love here is real.
God bless you and all the beautiful souls here ❤❤❤

English Viking @Artist_
25 August, 03:43
I think a lot of us have all recently been feeling like this, this has taken its toll on us all the time & holding pattern, I've had to take breaks to keep my strength up, gone & done stuff for my family & friends to manage the monotony, the strain of not knowing what is going which must be equal to soldiers waiting in the trenches, I'd been encouraged to go & do fun stuff help other patriots & come back, it is difficult for us not knowing whats going on, not being told how things are going on, we are seeing videos of Patriots from countries calling out there Governments, I think we ALL need to the same, take care Patriot, go do something enriching for yourself🙏🥰

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
25 August, 03:34
fesr is the root of doubt .. dont fesr … fesr is a lie of evil to make us doubt God eho totally takes care of you every second . Trust God … Total trust will make you a super powerful and calm child of God

lauren ... @lcaractar
25 August, 03:15
🖤🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 08:17
In response lauren ... to her Publication
Thank you!

❤️🙏🏻

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 August, 03:09
i think all of us have had that “what if…” cross our minds during this entire experience.
for me personally i step away if it feels too weird and just do something diffrrent like bake ot watch wwii movies. its good to go outdoors go to the beach or a hike breathe in what really matters…just you, God and nature.

i trust this because i trust President Trump
i do think we are at war and half the world has no clue - we are the lucky ones in some ways
we are here to support and lift each other
God bless you friend
stay close to Jesus 🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 08:23
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you so much - and I agree.

I’ve been sharing what happened seconds after I reached out for support. It felt like a billion hands had taken hold of me and pulled me up. It was miraculous.

So thank you for thinking of me - and for the advice. I do similar things, but yesterday, I couldn’t stop my mind.

I am so grateful to have such a wonder family of Patriots here.

God bless you. 🙏🏻❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
25 August, 02:00
You need a ripple of HOPE and Let Jesus Take The Wheel
~ prayer for you Jason

Dear Lord,
If I can’t hear you in the midst of my storm,
do whatever it takes to get my attention so I can hear your still.
Speak peace into my life today.
Help me to rest in you.
My hope is in you!
Renew my spirit.
Transform my situation.
Help me to see you working in the midst of my circumstances.
In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 August, 01:56
We are watching a movie
We have to live it to it’s ending.
If there is roof called the firmament.
Once this script wraps up.
We will blow it wide open

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
25 August, 01:51
I took last week off from it all. I just listened to music and read. I came back feeling refreshed. Take some time with something you love and trust god has you. Sending reiki and prayers.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 August, 01:45

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 08:16
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you for this. I am still watching, but I understand now - this anguish is not only normal, it is something each of us must go through.

As I said, I am still listening and receivinh the lesson, but it helps greatly to hear this.

God bless you.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
25 August, 01:44
Prayers Patriot. I get down too but I look at it this way. If it is a “Cabal psy-op” and I have no doubt it is not, look at all the people it woke up and all the info we discovered from digging. The cabal wouldn’t want their sick, evil ways to be exposed & it is being exposed more & more each day. We are picking up steam. Hang in there. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 August, 01:43
prayers and hugs to you!🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
25 August, 01:43
💞🙏🙏🙏💞

Silver Cat @silvercat
25 August, 01:41
Everyone has had those crazy, awful moments of doubt, despair, and all that goes with it.
This is a sign for you to rest up a bit; watch some funny videos, read uplifting stories, eat healthy food, and get some sunshine!
Know that we are praying for you, we love you, and especially know that God, The Dvine, loves you more than words can say! Indeed, you are stronger than you think! Blessings to you!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 August, 01:40
Just seeing this Jason. I'm sure we all feel this way from time to time. This roller coaster ride is starting to wear me down. 1 step forward, 2 steps back, 2 steps forward, 3 steps back, 4 steps forward, 2 steps back.... I feel your pain but we have to trust and have faith in something. My Trust is in God alone. We cant get there without Him. Anyway my thoughts and prayers are with you brother. Please keep me in yours.

Numbers 6:24-26🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 August, 01:39
I was feeling down earlier, turned on some Otis Redding, everything is right with the world now...the right music heals...Grateful dead is another one if you want to connect...Otis lets me turn it off lol

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 August, 01:36
all the power is onside you

the white hats are irrelevant

you are the savior and you were chosen by God because you will succeed.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 August, 01:20
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Hang in there patriot!
#WRWY

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 01:22
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank you, and thank God!

I may hit a wall once in a while, BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE UP.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
25 August, 01:18
🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 01:21
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Thank you!

Soooo grateful. I am completely upheld and uplifted.

God bless you.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
25 August, 01:18

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
25 August, 01:03
🙏 Uplifting prayers for strength!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 01:05
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Thank you!!

They worked in a way I never expected!

God bless you!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
25 August, 12:58

25 August, 12:48

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 12:54
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Thank you!

Trust and believe - no matter how dark, no matter how exhausting - I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I WILL NOT YIELD.

God bless you.

25 August, 12:46

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 August, 12:32
Same here ! I had a big post but it cut half of it off so i deleted it . We know what they have been doing to the children thats what keeps me going they need us to fight and i trust in God and i pray pray pray a lot . We all have doubts now and then but we can't give up .

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 12:44
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
You’re 1000000% right.

We cannot give up.

Thank you, and God bless you!

25 August, 12:26
10+ minths ago, buried in one of the darkest moments in my life, I followed the unction in my heart and recorded this:

https://rumble.com/vnh0bs-...

JESUS smile upon you for the courage and strength to humble yourself to your fellow Warriors of Love, Light, and TRUTH - to ask for a collective prayer and up-tick in your spirit.

Well done, Brother..!

#NCSWIC || #FamilyIsEverything

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 12:52
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
THANK YOU!!

I am overwhelmed at the love my Patriot brothers and sisters have shown me.

I have said this to more than one person tonight - the minute I asked for help, I felt as if a billion hands grabbed me and pulled me up. I have never felt that before - and I prayer that others have felt this when I gave prated for them. Everyone deserves to feel uplifted in this way.

Thank you brother. In answer to your wonderful message, I love you and your family as well.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. God bless you.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 August, 12:27
Spirit of doubt you have no authority~leave now in the Mighty Name of Jesus! May the peace of God the Father in Heaven fill your mind, body and spirit patriot. 🙏
#PrayerWarriors

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 August, 12:08
Right there with you--these evil idiots will not get the best of
me or you..I still see enough that says to me there are smarter
ones controlling the evil ones..never ever give up.
But yes--it is all very irritating

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 12:12
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
God bless you Patriot.

I so grateful.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 August, 12:00
I think we have all be there a time or two to me no matter what happens God wins . I would like to see justice be turned all the evil doers in the gov ds and around the world . I know God will judge everyone of them who donnt repent . so cheer up and rejoice good is coming our way God bless you . 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🕊

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 12:04
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Thank you so much - so many answered and no word of a lie, I am uplifted in a way that I have never known before.

God bless you!