Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 August, 11:33
Hello my brothers and sisters.

I never ask for this, but would you mind keeping me in your prayers?

Energies feel dense and negative tonight, and I am plagued with doubts about the “White Hats” and whether or not this is all just a Cabal psy-op to get all of us “resisters.”

Need some help getting back up. Thanks so much.

(Feeling like this - lots of running but getting nowhere).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
25 August, 06:35
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
close your eyes and see all your dreams fulfilled, peace, unity, evil gone, the children playing, the earth clean, no sickness, all humans united with God Almighty, Love within all.
you are Loved
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
Sending you love and prayers Brother. Also a warm Momma hug because we all need one.
I have been feeling much the same lately. We can't allow fear to rule us.
Some of the channels I have followed have switched gears and I am wondering if they are actually black hats now. Blind trust is no longer an option.
Who is telling the truth and who is following the dark agenda?
I try to remember that God will see us through this. The worst possible scenario would be that we have been played by evil.
But guess what? That just means that we will be with Jesus sooner.
I do know that this place is a gift to us all. We truly are family and the love here is real.
God bless you and all the beautiful souls here ❤❤❤
09:00 AM - Aug 25, 2022
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from hope saxton, click on at the bottom under it