Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 August, 11:33
Hello my brothers and sisters.

I never ask for this, but would you mind keeping me in your prayers?

Energies feel dense and negative tonight, and I am plagued with doubts about the “White Hats” and whether or not this is all just a Cabal psy-op to get all of us “resisters.”

Need some help getting back up. Thanks so much.

(Feeling like this - lots of running but getting nowhere).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
I think a lot of us have all recently been feeling like this, this has taken its toll on us all the time & holding pattern, I've had to take breaks to keep my strength up, gone & done stuff for my family & friends to manage the monotony, the strain of not knowing what is going which must be equal to soldiers waiting in the trenches, I'd been encouraged to go & do fun stuff help other patriots & come back, it is difficult for us not knowing whats going on, not being told how things are going on, we are seeing videos of Patriots from countries calling out there Governments, I think we ALL need to the same, take care Patriot, go do something enriching for yourself🙏🥰
03:43 AM - Aug 25, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Artist_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from English Viking, click on at the bottom under it