Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 August, 11:33
Hello my brothers and sisters.

I never ask for this, but would you mind keeping me in your prayers?

Energies feel dense and negative tonight, and I am plagued with doubts about the “White Hats” and whether or not this is all just a Cabal psy-op to get all of us “resisters.”

Need some help getting back up. Thanks so much.

(Feeling like this - lots of running but getting nowhere).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
10+ minths ago, buried in one of the darkest moments in my life, I followed the unction in my heart and recorded this:

https://rumble.com/vnh0bs-...

JESUS smile upon you for the courage and strength to humble yourself to your fellow Warriors of Love, Light, and TRUTH - to ask for a collective prayer and up-tick in your spirit.

Well done, Brother..!

#NCSWIC || #FamilyIsEverything
12:26 AM - Aug 25, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 12:52
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
THANK YOU!!

I am overwhelmed at the love my Patriot brothers and sisters have shown me.

I have said this to more than one person tonight - the minute I asked for help, I felt as if a billion hands grabbed me and pulled me up. I have never felt that before - and I prayer that others have felt this when I gave prated for them. Everyone deserves to feel uplifted in this way.

Thank you brother. In answer to your wonderful message, I love you and your family as well.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. God bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
25 August, 01:00
For GOD & Country, and our fellow Patriots (Worldwide).

For the scrollers in your feed and the feeds of others' who've reached out tonight, LOVE has no limits or boundaries.

WWG1WGA

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 August, 02:24
We band together :) ❤️