Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 August, 11:33
Hello my brothers and sisters.

I never ask for this, but would you mind keeping me in your prayers?

Energies feel dense and negative tonight, and I am plagued with doubts about the β€œWhite Hats” and whether or not this is all just a Cabal psy-op to get all of us β€œresisters.”

Need some help getting back up. Thanks so much.

(Feeling like this - lots of running but getting nowhere).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 August, 12:00
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I think we have all be there a time or two to me no matter what happens God wins . I would like to see justice be turned all the evil doers in the gov ds and around the world . I know God will judge everyone of them who donnt repent . so cheer up and rejoice good is coming our way God bless you . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Thank you so much - so many answered and no word of a lie, I am uplifted in a way that I have never known before.

God bless you!
12:04 AM - Aug 25, 2022
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 August, 12:10
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
much love surrounds we are all out for the same things if not on eart then heaven .πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ