Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 August, 11:33
Hello my brothers and sisters.

I never ask for this, but would you mind keeping me in your prayers?

Energies feel dense and negative tonight, and I am plagued with doubts about the “White Hats” and whether or not this is all just a Cabal psy-op to get all of us “resisters.”

Need some help getting back up. Thanks so much.

(Feeling like this - lots of running but getting nowhere).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
i think all of us have had that “what if…” cross our minds during this entire experience.
for me personally i step away if it feels too weird and just do something diffrrent like bake ot watch wwii movies. its good to go outdoors go to the beach or a hike breathe in what really matters…just you, God and nature.

i trust this because i trust President Trump
i do think we are at war and half the world has no clue - we are the lucky ones in some ways
we are here to support and lift each other
God bless you friend
stay close to Jesus 🙏
03:09 AM - Aug 25, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 08:23
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you so much - and I agree.

I’ve been sharing what happened seconds after I reached out for support. It felt like a billion hands had taken hold of me and pulled me up. It was miraculous.

So thank you for thinking of me - and for the advice. I do similar things, but yesterday, I couldn’t stop my mind.

I am so grateful to have such a wonder family of Patriots here.

God bless you. 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396