Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
13 August, 01:50
Sent from Tony on the channel - These pictures were taken (Start of July 2022) on the M5 in Somerset, if I’m not mistaken they are Tesla towers. 😁

Drove past it all yesterday (12th August) it’s amazing. Tesla free energy is such a big part of all this it looks like it’s nearly finished also πŸ’₯

Thanks for keeping us posted TonyπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 August, 02:11
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
So cool, Lisa. Thanks for posting.
And as Q The Storm Rider reported,
5G Towers have been transformed to Tesla Towers
& can emit a HEALING FREQUENCY
to HEAL Earth, her Kingdoms, Animals, Humanity.

What an AMAZING world is coming.
A PRISTINE planet,
pristine air, pristine waters, pristine Earth,
pristine Forests, pristine food,
a HEALED & Divinely Restored Humanity,
no more old age/death/rebirth over & over,
Abundance,
UNIMPEDED Creativity & Innovation,
Cities of LIGHT,
no more measurements/restrictions
Space & Thought & Speed-of-LIGHT Travel,
NO MORE DEMONS! [best of all]
Endless wonders πŸ™πŸŒŽπŸŒžπŸ’›πŸ€©

#SlavesNoMore
#GodWins
#TheMiraculousIsTrulyIncoming
#Ascension
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 August, 07:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Does this mean ALL cell towers have been changed via COVFEFE? Or only the 5G towers? Most of the towers around USA are not 5G--they've been in place for a very long time--before 5G.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
Great question Ashka! I'm not sure of the effects of 4G. I do know, however, that most phones operate using 4G frequencies. The conversion to 5 has been slowed somewhat due to independent research results. And I recall that previous studies on the effects of 4G showed the phones themselves emit radiation and warnings were issued accordingly. I use the speaker when appropriate. All these signals, regardless of frequency, have an effect on the pineal gland.
05:37 AM - Aug 14, 2022
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
14 August, 08:01
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Thank you. Yes, that is my understanding as well. I hope/pray the advanced technologies that are reportedly ahead for us will neutralize the harmful frequencies. Totally eliminating them would be best.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
14 August, 11:48
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
We will always be absorbing radiation. All are harmful if to much is absorbed. But I do believe that the technology exists to overcome man-made radiation, i.e. phones, microwaves, x-rays etc. Sokar radiation is gonna be with us forever. The best thing to fight that is... DON'T USE SUNSCREEN!!!