Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Sent from Tony on the channel - These pictures were taken (Start of July 2022) on the M5 in Somerset, if Iโ€™m not mistaken they are Tesla towers. ๐Ÿ˜

Drove past it all yesterday (12th August) itโ€™s amazing. Tesla free energy is such a big part of all this it looks like itโ€™s nearly finished also ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Thanks for keeping us posted Tony๐Ÿ™
01:50 PM - Aug 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
15 August, 05:36
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I haven't had a power bill in 4 and a half months ..... don't know why ... just sayin' (NZ)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 August, 04:29
It isnt FREE until its FREE, until then it is still controlled! Until then I shit on shit on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
14 August, 05:40
I would tend to agree. Small but probably power a very local area and probably for private use. They definitely aren't phone towers. They aren't nearly tall enough.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
13 August, 10:45
I bet you are right. They resemble the old photos i looked at online on Tataria, i think , architecture.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
13 August, 10:46
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Now i think it may have been the Worlds Fair Architecture. sorry i forgot.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 August, 02:11
So cool, Lisa. Thanks for posting.
And as Q The Storm Rider reported,
5G Towers have been transformed to Tesla Towers
& can emit a HEALING FREQUENCY
to HEAL Earth, her Kingdoms, Animals, Humanity.

What an AMAZING world is coming.
A PRISTINE planet,
pristine air, pristine waters, pristine Earth,
pristine Forests, pristine food,
a HEALED & Divinely Restored Humanity,
no more old age/death/rebirth over & over,
Abundance,
UNIMPEDED Creativity & Innovation,
Cities of LIGHT,
no more measurements/restrictions
Space & Thought & Speed-of-LIGHT Travel,
NO MORE DEMONS! [best of all]
Endless wonders ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿคฉ

#SlavesNoMore
#GodWins
#TheMiraculousIsTrulyIncoming
#Ascension
#wwg1wga

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 August, 07:58
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
A NEW HEAVEN & A NEW EARTH

"And Then I SAW a New Heaven and a New Earth, for the First Heaven & the First Earth had Passed Away." REVELATION 211

"The Earth KNEW One Creator, One Love, One Thinker, One Song; yet that Song Broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the WAVES of CREATIVE LOVE Surged Out from the Center of My Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction.
Each Individual Human Being KNEW Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same Self; THE CREATOR I AM. And so it Came to Pass that I was ONE and I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as My Love Created. All Understood. All Shared in the Same Being, the Same Moment. ALL WERE PRESENT IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD."
-Ken Carey, THE THIRD MILLENNIUM

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
13 August, 09:22
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It takes my breath away when I think of the world without evil. I picture Garden of Eden and the Jetsons. I will keep praying for this.. Heaven on Earth, as it should have been. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ