Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I love carefully explaining things to people (without condescension) using my gift of clarity, but every once in a while I have a "F**k me, why did I ever come to Planet Of The Morons?" moment.

Today's example: I wrote an article using an analogy of forced broccoli purchase as a parody for TV Licensing in the UK. At the end I used a literary flourish to say I might tolerate a punitive tax on Brussels sprouts. One person writes to me, taking this literally, to say I sunk my argument in the closing paragraph by opening the door again to unlimited taxation. Didn't get that this was a tongue in cheek quip for amusement only.

I just want to give up, score some dope, and mong out for a week. Humans are hopeless. Abandon the rescue attempt of this species — let's go do dogs, horses, and dolphins. They are smarter.
01:27 PM - Aug 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
11 August, 07:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
People do things..
Truthfully I would rather deal with the broccoli or the brussel sprouts.
A box of hammers comes to mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
11 August, 05:14
You have hit it right on target. I say this all the time. These humans are absolutely hopeless. Most don’t even care to think about what’s going on. And we’re supposed to help pick them up? We will see how this all goes at some point!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
11 August, 04:19
I know exactly how you feel.

The biggest challenge I face in my life is to respond with humour.

With practise (and with very real hope for the future I might add) I'm' getting better.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
11 August, 04:12
That is exactly how I feel, trying to explain things to an Uncle of mine. I know he had some common sense but at times I'm like fook!

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
11 August, 04:11
This is exactly why I no longer strive to teach, But I strive to lead. In order to affect change, we must not place any judgement upon that which we wish to change, which is (almost ) impossible to do, so now I just lead people to good sources, and let them them either accept or reject what is being presented. It is not my responsibility to change any ones beliefs, but it is my responsibility to show them the path to wisdom, as the Hermit does.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
11 August, 03:41
Right there with you... Gonna work on my bubble rings this weekend

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 August, 03:31
Martin, we love you! Know what it is like trying to wake people up. Have to use discernment in dealing w people in general. Most are horribly brainwashed and/or hooked on psychiatric drugs, rendering them very easily manipulated by fake news and such. The ones who are extremely dumbed down have turned into zombies and have zero sense of humor. Meanwhile, broccoli and brussels sprouts are the perfect choices; they are love-it or hate-it vegetables!

Trump Life 2 @tnareau
11 August, 03:30
Animals sometimes have a higher consciousness than humans....

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 August, 03:14

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
11 August, 02:21
my only friends here besides direct family is wildlife

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
11 August, 02:18
I hear you, it is truly a test of patience. Last wk b4 my mission, I had another episode of arguments w/ my mom when I'm the one helping her get thru some of her pain/ascension symptoms... But always still in her mindset of me telling that it's all lies & I'm the anti-christ. I just had it then, I told my team, what gives. I'm doing everything to help them, but I'm the one that gets the blow of negativity. I didn't speak to her for a couple of days, to avoid another low vibe arguments from her, to drag my Hz. But w/in a day, she got her karmic pain fr Mother Earth for her behavior of negative judgement against a GK. I hope she learned her lesson from that, cuz she had to ask me on what to do, if she should go to the dr, I said no, just take these Quinine/zinc for 6 days & just believe in the healing fr Mother GAIA or it will not work. I came back fr mission & she's all better. Karma is potent right now for normies/low vibe ppl to teach them a lesson. ⚖️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 August, 02:05
I think you just seperated wheat from the chaff, so Biblical!! 🤣😂🤣

Or at least the clueless reader showed he “Does not get it”
and seperated himself from you!!

You keep being YOU (sure “Poke some Smot” if need be... I mean it is a “weed” similar to “wheat” and all 😬)!

Your writing is understood and cherished by the Majority, as we know, some people WILL NEVER GET IT! 🤦‍♀️

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
a bunch of baby ruths out there...lol

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
💓Thank you Martin! I have expressed viewing this stupidity factor often .. but REALized Humanity is so deeply brainwashed that positive has become negative, and they do take EVERYTHING literally ... their sense of humor is GONE! 😉YES, it is frustrating to be one of 'those' awakened enough to have the task of informing the human race of the criminal actions of the deep state cabal and their 'government'... yet ALLways felt in this mission that when enough people contribute to raising the level of consciousness, the end result is a successful expansion of the collective consciousness which is changing the entire world in a VERY 💓positive way. I FEEL that now the most effective thing we can do is to align with Higher vibrational thoughts, love and compassion in our hearts to stay in resonance and harmony. And pray for Divine speed for us to NOW walk in the new world together discovering the respect and beauty it has in store for us.

God bless.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 August, 02:57
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
The pandemic that killed humor and wit. Not only are the people are being dumbed down, they are being dulled down.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
11 August, 02:03
Dry British Wit, works well in Britain.

Not so much on Americans.

No offense Americans.

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 August, 02:01
Humans ARE hopeless. It's too exhausting. Why even bother with them any more?

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
11 August, 01:59
I agree with you. It really is all over the planet. One really doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
11 August, 01:59
😏😂

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
11 August, 01:56
I loved it.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 August, 02:58
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Perfect!

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
11 August, 01:53
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fantastic. I want to live among the trees...they have better energy than many humans.

American Girl @Americangirl
11 August, 01:53
I agree totally. people don't have a sense of humor anymore. oh you also forgot cats on your to save list... im offended! lol😉😆

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 August, 01:51

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 August, 01:48
🤣

Red 55S @Red55S
11 August, 01:46
Then there are the rest of us who look forward to reading your articles but don't comment or otherwise speak up. Keep up the good fight! Many of us rely on your cogent analysis.

Philip Martinsson @PhMartinsson
11 August, 01:45

Golden Times donated @Golden
11 August, 01:43
Kekek, Noooo ! Not the Brussel sprouts 🤣😂😆
Broccoli, maybe.
Does my vote count as 2, considering I'm a California vegetarian?

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
11 August, 01:37
Tell the eejit to go shopping for brussels at the empty Tescos & pee off.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 August, 01:36
Hahaha... I hear ya'!!!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
Hahaha... I hear ya'!!!

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
😅 It's like trying to swim in a puddle.