Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 August, 01:27
I love carefully explaining things to people (without condescension) using my gift of clarity, but every once in a while I have a "F**k me, why did I ever come to Planet Of The Morons?" moment.

Today's example: I wrote an article using an analogy of forced broccoli purchase as a parody for TV Licensing in the UK. At the end I used a literary flourish to say I might tolerate a punitive tax on Brussels sprouts. One person writes to me, taking this literally, to say I sunk my argument in the closing paragraph by opening the door again to unlimited taxation. Didn't get that this was a tongue in cheek quip for amusement only.

I just want to give up, score some dope, and mong out for a week. Humans are hopeless. Abandon the rescue attempt of this species — let's go do dogs, horses, and dolphins. They are smarter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fantastic. I want to live among the trees...they have better energy than many humans.
01:53 PM - Aug 11, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JustFor Thought, click on at the bottom under it