Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
04 August, 08:19
If DJT was back would we even know? I'm seeing different signs? Why are gas prices dropping? I was hired back last wk at the hospital that let me go in Nov for no vax giving me a new position w/an increase plus I got to keep my previous years of pto.They accepted my Med Exemption from Nov which was previously denied 2x. I asked the recruiter how this can be? Today I thought it was weird that they changed the hospital restroom signs from unisex back to women & men. Is anyone else seeing these things?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes Gracie Noodles, employers seem desperate to hire and hiring back ppl they fired over not taking the vaxx.

When I went into the hospital this week there was a nurse shadowing the nurse in charge of me learning the procedures and computer programs.
She was maybe early 50s and mentioned that things had sure changed since she last practiced.
Nana has been hearing they are having problems getting ppl to work as are many other businesses.

Nana's question is WHY are businesses not being able to have enough employees?
It is most everywhere I go I see it, restaurants, stores, factories?
The extra money for unemployment has stopped so where are all these ppl?

Why are they not going back to work, what are they living on? Where did they go?

Are there a lot more ppl that have actually died from this vaxx than they are reporting?

What the hell is up?
12:12 AM - Aug 05, 2022
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
07 August, 10:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My questions exactly! I heard a statistic about a large number of people choosing not to work. How are the surviving. I just read that life insurance companies are paying out nore money.Als, just heard of someone getting covid blindness. Yes, the person was vaxxed. Are many becoming disabled?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 04:40
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Yes I have seen reports of record death payouts via life insurance companies. I work for one.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
07 August, 05:01
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
I know a couple of people that have had strange eye issues, and personally blamed it on the vax, but they were given SOP bs

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
06 August, 08:46
In my neck of the woods, we have an employee shortage because we have a housing shortage. If you're not working, and you have a place to live, you're choosing not to work

Simon Cooper @Scooper134
06 August, 09:03
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
shut the fxxk up

Simon Cooper @Scooper134
06 August, 09:04
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
In your neck of the woods you don't have the balls to use your real name sweet cheeks :)

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 August, 08:10
Yes - a lot more people have died from the vax than they are reporting.............. and it's going to get worse.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
06 August, 07:43
I can't believe I'm writing this, but....
Maybe all of those workers were from another Realm, or something similar, and went back.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 August, 07:45
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Something similar occurred to me
Maybe it's a sign of shifting frequencies & realms - they really are in another dimension or realm than the one we're experiencing right now
I've said so many times already that there isn't much I would take off the table at this point

06 August, 08:09
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Well it has crossed my mind as well that many of them were Reptilians or other ETs that have been either destroyed or moved off planet!

SirusB on twit wit had said for years that if ppl ever realized how few ppl on this planet were actually humans they would freak the hell out.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
06 August, 06:18
a lot do online work now, my daughter does and her manager says they want her to come now, in office but she has to get jabbed. so she is now putting in other applications. i wont work where they enforce mask or any of it. never drew unemployment. you cut out a lot you dont need, do small jobs services and do without, sometimes. lockdowns, broke a lot of peoples 9-5 programming, some decided to work for themselves.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
06 August, 07:24
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
its hard to find legit jobs that work from home

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
06 August, 08:37
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I lost my job i thought id be retiring from due to my refusal of PCR testing n jabs/masks. I starting making an selling jewelry.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
06 August, 11:22
Retiring and moving out of [NYS], is my guess. Can't be all dying... you'd see and hear this sort of mass shift, right?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
06 August, 11:26
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
TX also has Hiring signs up everywhere and most are offering 15-20$ an hour.
I was also wondering why these positions are not being filled .

06 August, 12:45
Nana is in TN and have seen the same issues in Florida, GA, Nevada,Arizona too.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
06 August, 11:17
Only 175 people took the Rochester NY PD entrance exam recently, which is normally 2-3k people. 🤔

06 August, 12:46
Almost everything I hear about NY reminds me of that movie yrs ago "Escape from New York"

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
06 August, 10:03
Because they are dying from the vax or are injured.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
06 August, 11:27
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
How are they being financially supported, I wonder?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 August, 08:56
I saw someone earlier today echoing the sentiment about more people dying or sick from the vax than even alt sites have been reporting
It could be less people are traveling in the summer because of the outrageous fuel and food prices
I'll be curious to see if it stays the same after school starts & Labor Day is over

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

06 August, 12:06
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Well that is my suspicion too.

I mean, I know there are a lot of ppl that quit their jobs because they were not going to take the jab, but it has been long enough now that I would assume they would have had to take other jobs at places that dont require it and/or moved to a state where they can work & I am not seeing that either!

I live in a red state & their are worker shortages everywhere.
I have traveled thr other states as well as you say some red cities some blue & the same workers shortages exist in all areas that I have been to.

If one assumed that ppl quit jobs like hospitals, cops & professional positions because of the jab then there would be plenty of those ppl that by now would have had to get lesser jobs at less money like retail, restaurants & such, but those are still short of workers.

I would just bet you right now that the over half million jobs they are reporting today is either a lie or all foreigners given ss cards like I have personally seen

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
06 August, 12:28
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
That has been my suspicion too. Around a year ago, Ingersoll Lockwood said to take note of the population number, because when this was over, we would see a significant decrease. I'm phrasing from memory. I don't have that page in front of me and can't seem to locate it in my saved files.

Storm Rider @StormRider
05 August, 04:34
I'm curious too Nana. Where are all the people. Unless it's by design, to not be able to fill fast food jobs in order to force them to close permanently.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 August, 06:16
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
time for HEALTHY FAST FOOD PLACES... whos in???

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
06 August, 12:23
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
I met a McD’s owner the other week who was infuriated that he could not fill his staff. He has another business that he was offering drivers $22 an hour, with benefits and couldnt fill his workforce.
He wanted all illegals to be given ss# so they could work immediately and we do not have to support them and they could pay taxes.
One mention of Pres Trumps name and he turned dark red and started cussing 👀

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
05 August, 03:49
For what it's worth...10K Baby Boomers are hitting the age of 65 per day, retiring and collecting their Social Security. I think we are seeing the beginnings of what Elon calls "population collapse."

The Silver Tsunami that was predicted long ago has arrived and will get become increasingly worse until 2030 when those born in 1964 will be the last to attain retirement age.

Widget 260 @widget260
05 August, 12:57
I was watching the news this morning for the traffic report. Only one of our three major stations still has a traffic reporter. They showed a previously very heavily driven freeway at 6:45 a.m., Friday and it was so empty! Much like weekend traffic. I used to travel that freeway and in 2019 it woukd take me 30-45 minutes to travel 17 miles to work. I live in the 4th most populous city and you must have a car to get around. What in the world?????!!!!!!

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
05 August, 02:57
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Widget, if you are here in Houston, is it just the normal summer slow-down of the traffic? If so, school starts again in about 2 weeks, so prepare for it to get bad again.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
05 August, 12:08
I have wondered the same thing! I cannot get many applications for jobs and many businesses close permanently or cut hours because lack of worker! How do people pay their bills?

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

06 August, 12:17
In response private account to his Publication
Thank you for sharing hun

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 August, 08:07
could be they have become ill / incapacitated and no longer able to work ... all those who were jabbed used to work ...
mechanics are also on demand.

06 August, 12:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Most everywhere I have looked there are shortages.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
05 August, 06:45
Yes seeing so many gaps in the workforce too. Are they dead? Moved away? Decided to stay out of the workforce?
Where is everybody?

Ana Tate @Anatated
05 August, 06:17
Been wondering the same myself. Since last July, there was reporting of roughly 4m people a month, leaving the workforce. I quit keeping track at 36m. They tried to pass it off as The Great Resignation. As if, 4m people a month, suddenly didn’t need paychecks anymore. ? Every time I mentioned it to someone? Unemployment money too good, passive income from online sales, etc… I have no idea what happened to over 36m people. It’s actually pretty horrifying to contemplate. More horrifying? Not many people seemed to notice. It’s scary to think how many people just accepted those numbers, reported those numbers and didn’t find them alarming enough to make more noise about it.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 August, 03:14
We all have heard that "the end won't be for everyone"..
if this is from someone on our side--why so vague/cryptic..
In Norcal, literally every contractor/trades/eateries on and on
for two yrs now have the same story for me---need more
workers and most of those we have don't care enough to
do the production of one person

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 August, 03:08
I can't help but wonder if liberals are getting paid by someone. The reason I say this is I overheard a black woman in my town talk. I didn't catch everything she was saying but it sounded like she was talking about the state of affairs and made it sound like she was going to be a part of something and that she was going to benefit from getting a car. Have you noticed just how many Tesla cars all of the sudden are on the roads????? It really makes me wonder . . . I wish that I could have heard the entire conversation that she was having.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
06 August, 12:01
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This is exactly in my line of thinking.
Who is paying people not to work? 🤔
I think mortuaries, pastors and obituaries would be overflowing into the publics awareness if hundreds of thousands of people were dying all at once

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 August, 02:15
perhaps a little something called “universal income”
they are offering it here in chicago
$500 a month
then add another $300 for food
then all the urilties paid
then rental assistance

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 August, 09:27
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Chicago trying to go full communist society. By getting citizens dependent on the government for food, water and shelter.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
06 August, 12:19
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Already! How come we are not seeing , even in TX, loads of homeless illegals ? The only homeless i see are Vets.
The city centers are full of homeless , but not enough to account for the apparently 200,000 new arrivals each month🤓

Karen Walker @coachkaren
05 August, 12:51
The same in my area .... business can not get workers. There are none available

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
05 August, 12:38
same here in Indiana.. except loads and loads and literal bus loads of illegals

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
05 August, 05:15
In response Stacee Barton to his Publication
indiana carpenter union is back to hiring illegals,or anyone, just not nearly enough workers

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 August, 12:36
Nana i have felt the same. I do recruiting for a large dental practice and am on the Excutive team. I mentioned management because i see it first hand over 8 offices and growing. We paid our team until unemployment made sense...we stayed open on condensed offices schedule seeing patients..I come from a clinical background so i had to help. We brought entire team back by July. Our people are not leaving but we are growing. Since I recruit at colleges I am trying to set up a scholarship program to hire new grads. What the schools are reporting is that they only have room for 25 in an assistant certificate or a hygiene degree. They are not receiving funding...most community colleges are fantastic...these are the ones i work with. But it's wierd...how are they paying their bills...did we jump? i dunno, it has been wierd for me on hiring end

05 August, 01:02
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I do corporate onboarding for new hires at manufacturing mostly, and they cant find enought employees and most of what they are hiring are foreign.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
06 August, 08:16
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
just heard something similar today. . a local elite private school had dropped their enrollment in half. but they are still digging in their heels with the woke crap. endowments are dropping , my friend on the board said there is no money but they are still going..is there hidden money somewhere? I told her about Covid grant money but she said that is not significant enough to cover it. Are they being forced to just self implode? I hope so, that scenario makes me laugh.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
05 August, 12:34
The service, just about everywhere, is horrible because of employee shortages. I see signs in windows for menial jobs $15-$17 an hour but few takers. WHY? Was ruminating over this with friends this AM as we waited forever for breakfast in a very understaffed eatery. Why aren’t people jumping at jobs?

woobee 130 @woobee13
05 August, 03:02
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
In my area, northeast Indiana. The factory jobs are no union forced overtime $15 to $38 and then they make you go thru temp services.
They take most of your money when your 90 days is up the let you go so they don't have to hire you fulltime. I've had full time factory employment for over 27 years. This is a basic practice in a right to work state.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
05 August, 12:23
This phenomenon is present in Germany, too. Like in hospitals, gastronomy, hotel industrie, airport Frankfurt … everwhere staff shortage😱 Where are ppl. „gone“ ❓❓

Momma Bear @ur1spark
05 August, 12:38
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Same here in the US. My daughter delivered a baby the other night and I wasn’t sure the doctor was going to show up in time. I walked out of the delivery room to look for the nurses …there wasn’t even one at the nurses station. Finally one showed up and got on her walkie-talkie and repeatedly said “We are having a baby”. They showed up in the nick of time. Prior to that I had texted my son-in-law, (because I didn’t want my daughter to hear me say it) “Understaffed?”

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
05 August, 02:51
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
everywhere the same

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 August, 12:17
Yes Nana! I’ve wondered the same. Have some people just disappeared? Maybe the players put here are now gone? Its strange!

05 August, 12:39
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
It is very strange if you ask me.
What would they be living on with prices of everything so high.
Honestly I personally know that manufacturers are hiring a lot of foreigners too and where and how are they all getting social security cards to work when they cant even speak english?

Are they letting all these ppl across the border for more than reasons of drugs, human trafficking and terrorist?

Are they hiding more deaths than they are reporting?