Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
04 August, 08:19
If DJT was back would we even know? I'm seeing different signs? Why are gas prices dropping? I was hired back last wk at the hospital that let me go in Nov for no vax giving me a new position w/an increase plus I got to keep my previous years of pto.They accepted my Med Exemption from Nov which was previously denied 2x. I asked the recruiter how this can be? Today I thought it was weird that they changed the hospital restroom signs from unisex back to women & men. Is anyone else seeing these things?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 12:12
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Yes Gracie Noodles, employers seem desperate to hire and hiring back ppl they fired over not taking the vaxx.

When I went into the hospital this week there was a nurse shadowing the nurse in charge of me learning the procedures and computer programs.
She was maybe early 50s and mentioned that things had sure changed since she last practiced.
Nana has been hearing they are having problems getting ppl to work as are many other businesses.

Nana's question is WHY are businesses not being able to have enough employees?
It is most everywhere I go I see it, restaurants, stores, factories?
The extra money for unemployment has stopped so where are all these ppl?

Why are they not going back to work, what are they living on? Where did they go?

Are there a lot more ppl that have actually died from this vaxx than they are reporting?

What the hell is up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 August, 12:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes Nana! I’ve wondered the same. Have some people just disappeared? Maybe the players put here are now gone? Its strange!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It is very strange if you ask me.
What would they be living on with prices of everything so high.
Honestly I personally know that manufacturers are hiring a lot of foreigners too and where and how are they all getting social security cards to work when they cant even speak english?

Are they letting all these ppl across the border for more than reasons of drugs, human trafficking and terrorist?

Are they hiding more deaths than they are reporting?
12:39 AM - Aug 05, 2022
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
06 August, 12:57
Nothing would surprise me. They are lawless and unchecked or held respondible. Licensed to kill and cover it up. Cuomo comes to mind.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 August, 08:14
so not only the deaths from the jab and/or adverse effects but the DS wants everyone on welfare so they can control those not aware of the social credit scoring mentality.

Hence all menial job workers choose welfare, don't work and then are trapped in the social credit scoring system.

06 August, 12:22
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Idk hun there are a hell of a lot of normal middle income ppl that are missing along with lower incomers that while they may have gotten some assistance still had to work to make it.
The assistance has not increased that I am aware since they stopped giving the extra some states a long time back.

Most ppl cant survive on govt assistance and many would not settle for that existence.
Where are they all?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 August, 03:13
I do know that I had a relative who was vomiting. She went to the doctor and they found out their body was loaded with cancer. I don't think she lasted a week and she was dead. I would bet you anything that she took the jab. I am hearing of so many people who took the jab having cancer now.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 August, 11:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
One of my former co workers has had 3 jabs that I know of. She has incurable cancer now that's DNA related.

06 August, 12:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😢

Pink Totter @Totter
05 August, 01:39
Same here, not enough employees, but it's been that way for several years. Business owners hire someone and another business offers them more money and better benefits. The sign on bonus doesn't help much either, people work long enough to get the bonus and quit. It doesn't take much to find another job, it's seldom to find a business fully staffed.... saw on a billboard the local Walmart is now paying $20.50 per hour starting pay.

Is that why they are letting all the illegals in? Are they actually working or just getting welfare? And how are people living in this economy without a job? It appears illegals are being given social security numbers....

https://ussanews.com/2022/...