Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
04 August, 08:19
If DJT was back would we even know? I'm seeing different signs? Why are gas prices dropping? I was hired back last wk at the hospital that let me go in Nov for no vax giving me a new position w/an increase plus I got to keep my previous years of pto.They accepted my Med Exemption from Nov which was previously denied 2x. I asked the recruiter how this can be? Today I thought it was weird that they changed the hospital restroom signs from unisex back to women & men. Is anyone else seeing these things?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 12:12
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Yes Gracie Noodles, employers seem desperate to hire and hiring back ppl they fired over not taking the vaxx.

When I went into the hospital this week there was a nurse shadowing the nurse in charge of me learning the procedures and computer programs.
She was maybe early 50s and mentioned that things had sure changed since she last practiced.
Nana has been hearing they are having problems getting ppl to work as are many other businesses.

Nana's question is WHY are businesses not being able to have enough employees?
It is most everywhere I go I see it, restaurants, stores, factories?
The extra money for unemployment has stopped so where are all these ppl?

Why are they not going back to work, what are they living on? Where did they go?

Are there a lot more ppl that have actually died from this vaxx than they are reporting?

What the hell is up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Been wondering the same myself. Since last July, there was reporting of roughly 4m people a month, leaving the workforce. I quit keeping track at 36m. They tried to pass it off as The Great Resignation. As if, 4m people a month, suddenly didn’t need paychecks anymore. ? Every time I mentioned it to someone? Unemployment money too good, passive income from online sales, etc… I have no idea what happened to over 36m people. It’s actually pretty horrifying to contemplate. More horrifying? Not many people seemed to notice. It’s scary to think how many people just accepted those numbers, reported those numbers and didn’t find them alarming enough to make more noise about it.
06:17 AM - Aug 05, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it