Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
04 August, 08:19
If DJT was back would we even know? I'm seeing different signs? Why are gas prices dropping? I was hired back last wk at the hospital that let me go in Nov for no vax giving me a new position w/an increase plus I got to keep my previous years of pto.They accepted my Med Exemption from Nov which was previously denied 2x. I asked the recruiter how this can be? Today I thought it was weird that they changed the hospital restroom signs from unisex back to women & men. Is anyone else seeing these things?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 12:12
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Yes Gracie Noodles, employers seem desperate to hire and hiring back ppl they fired over not taking the vaxx.

When I went into the hospital this week there was a nurse shadowing the nurse in charge of me learning the procedures and computer programs.
She was maybe early 50s and mentioned that things had sure changed since she last practiced.
Nana has been hearing they are having problems getting ppl to work as are many other businesses.

Nana's question is WHY are businesses not being able to have enough employees?
It is most everywhere I go I see it, restaurants, stores, factories?
The extra money for unemployment has stopped so where are all these ppl?

Why are they not going back to work, what are they living on? Where did they go?

Are there a lot more ppl that have actually died from this vaxx than they are reporting?

What the hell is up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 August, 12:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana i have felt the same. I do recruiting for a large dental practice and am on the Excutive team. I mentioned management because i see it first hand over 8 offices and growing. We paid our team until unemployment made sense...we stayed open on condensed offices schedule seeing patients..I come from a clinical background so i had to help. We brought entire team back by July. Our people are not leaving but we are growing. Since I recruit at colleges I am trying to set up a scholarship program to hire new grads. What the schools are reporting is that they only have room for 25 in an assistant certificate or a hygiene degree. They are not receiving funding...most community colleges are fantastic...these are the ones i work with. But it's wierd...how are they paying their bills...did we jump? i dunno, it has been wierd for me on hiring end

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I do corporate onboarding for new hires at manufacturing mostly, and they cant find enought employees and most of what they are hiring are foreign.
01:02 AM - Aug 05, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
05 August, 09:13
Same around our area. It's tough for anyone to find workers. My theories on this are women have left the work force to homeschool, since they now know they can do it after being forced to during lockdowns. Plus the boomers have been retiring in droves. Our birth rate has been declining since the 70s (per Elon Musk tweet) so we just have less people here to actually work.

My hubby (a boomer) is retiring in two weeks, and I expect to follow him in a year or so. I'm a few years younger.

I read recently that the accounting world (my profession) will see massive reduction in CPAs, since most of them are boomers.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 10:14
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Well some of that makes sense too but many just left their jobs to avoid the jab as well, but I am wondering how they are getting by on not working.

The reduction in workers seems so drastic, I am just wondering the cause and if they are lying about how many ppl have actually died.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 August, 01:50
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I have to agree with you in the homeschooling...but i think it's great. Just wondering how people are surviving, unless they sold larger home during high demand and went smaller. I am in the Raleigh, NC area so people are still moving here in droves

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 August, 09:05
It's wierd...like where did the people go? lol