Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 09:58
Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wonder if the cattle prod represents a taser...wonder if someone tried to run and got zapped🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 August, 11:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
It really is a taser stick but we call it the cattle Prod

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 August, 12:03
YOU STIMULATING SAMPLES?

03 August, 12:22
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Trying to reproduce something I saw in a past sample of my blood.

My heart fluttered while I was looking and the cells dance. What could do that? Vibes could.

Happened 2 times.
First time it happened just blew it off. The second, took it as a sign
Now I need some proof. Hence the cattle prod.

Not going to do this tonight though. Still learning some things.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 August, 12:36
Kinda the same concept as the DNA TT I posted not that long ago.
Even though it's separated from your body, there is still some type of quantum coherence there!

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
My theory is that the 'dark matter' the 'ether' the space that is not visible to the eye around all of us and our cells in that universal field of energy - it's the 'Force' it's the black sun - the black hole - its why we are connected - this unseen layer is what Tesla talks about with the 3-6-9 - we're vibrating at that energy level. Anyway, something like that. Makes you think about how they have the "Black Sun - the Black Cube of Saturn - the Black Madonna' Even the swastika is a Black symbol from ancient times the turning force all around us....
Things that make you go ... Hmmmmm🤔
08:55 AM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
03 August, 12:55
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
Please disregard my stupid question..🤪 I miss read your post and over looked this bit.. "..the 'ether'.." 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.. my bad 😞..sorry!