Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 09:58
Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wonder if the cattle prod represents a taser...wonder if someone tried to run and got zapped🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 11:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
It really is a taser stick but we call it the cattle Prod

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 August, 12:03
YOU STIMULATING SAMPLES?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Trying to reproduce something I saw in a past sample of my blood.

My heart fluttered while I was looking and the cells dance. What could do that? Vibes could.

Happened 2 times.
First time it happened just blew it off. The second, took it as a sign
Now I need some proof. Hence the cattle prod.

Not going to do this tonight though. Still learning some things.
12:22 AM - Aug 03, 2022
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 August, 10:28
Any updates?

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
08 August, 02:12
could there be a magnetic field? diamagnetic?
that would be fascinating. look forward to learning more.
As Brainiac explains, when the hemoglobin molecules are oxygenated, they aren’t attracted to the massive magnet because they’re diamagnetic. This means the hemoglobin molecules are weakly repelled by a magnetic field due to their lack of unpaired electrons. Hemoglobin molecules that haven’t been oxygenated on the other hand, have four unpaired electrons, making them slightly paramagnetic, or weakly attracted to a magnetic field. But because most of the blood in our bodies is made up of water (which is also diamagnetic) and oxygenated hemoglobin, our blood is, overall, diamagnetic, and therefore subtly repelled by magnetic fields.
https://nerdist.com/articl...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 August, 06:16
and you chose cattle prod instead of a little stun gun👀😲⚡️💥🔥

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 August, 05:44
CELL is another crypto currency. Is there a market fluctuation that is an indicator of coming events or "flutter"?
Cell is also attached to blockchain.
Where are our crypto guru's? I only dabble.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
03 August, 10:55
Would be interesting to me to see what the cells do when giving reiki healing energy to them.😎

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
03 August, 10:00
🙂 you dont need a cattle prod. open your heart and speak.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 August, 09:50
how did your experiment go VK?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 August, 09:43
VK.. test the effects of music to see if it can move the blood cells. you could also keep a glass of water close by too when doing this to see if the music can move the blood cells like it should affect the water, creating movement you will see with your eyes on water and under microscope for blood.

i miss being in the lab when there is purpose. lol wish i could help you more. 😀😀😍

Cam Mac @campmac111
03 August, 09:42
Quantum entanglement...

Alison Ecat @Alicat
03 August, 09:29
A number of years ago I started to learn about meditation and how to hold a higher vibration. The very center of my mid back started itching constantly and has since progressed to a "buzzing" feeling on my skin. Goes back and forth between the itching and buzzing. I also have been noticing that I can disrupt the signal on my bluetooth headphones when I focus on my heart center.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 August, 09:17
Cells have memory too, just like in sports we call it "muscle memory". The cells carry memory from past generations DNA according to Gregg Braden - here addressing a question "concerning traumatic memories held in the body"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gregg Braden - Every Emotion in Your Body Creates Biological Consequences… Q & A Series Eps 1 - YouTube

Gregg Braden and Wisdom Traditions are delighted to bring you this new series of video content, covering topics you have selected. In this first episode of Q...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 August, 09:14
Dis you have music playing, lighting etc, who was thinking about you then, what did you cells tell You ?

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 August, 07:50

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 August, 07:51
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣Not at VK, but that is one funny gif ya got there. lol

Ange Love @LoveM
03 August, 07:41
VK I am thinking the cattle prod is not the same kind of vibes that made your blood dance. Am concerned the prod is maybe not a good idea, because of unknown effects. May I suggest you request us, your AU family to VIBE while you experiment? Love You🙏🏻❤️🐸😘

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 August, 07:33
Learning much from how you set out a post VK.:)

An interesting fact from a bit of research -
Blood, Radiates. Blood’s radiation connects Body to Spirit and serves as a way of Communication between the two.
“ Any deficiencies in the blood’s composition directly affects our spirit’s ability to stay connected to our physical body. Every change in the blood induces changes in our state of being and influences our psychic state. Wow! :):)

https://www.innertradition...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 August, 07:28
Essence of quintessence - the smallest particle of of thing that would still remain that thing... Some call it the "God" particle.
Spirit and consciousness connect.
https://scienceexchange.ca...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 August, 09:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
So in essence, is this proof say in the med beds, if someone is spirit filled that would remain intact?

Law & Physics @physics171
06 August, 02:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Dan Winter uses a term for Quantum Entanglement as a Unified Field.

https://www.youtube.com/c/...

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
03 August, 06:49
I learned recently that your blood holds memories. I went to an Alternative Health Physician who does live blood microscopy. He does what you’re doing by placing blood from a finger prick on a slide & projects it onto a screen whole explaining his findings to you. It was incredibly intriguing. The shocking part came later when he had dabbed my blood on a slide & let it dry. There were 5 dabs of increasingly less blood and he read them like rings on a tree explaining different areas of my body. One of the dabs showed an irregular protusion as it wasnt perfectly round like the others. Out of the blue he asked me if I ever had a whiplash & said specifically in my early twenties. I was rearended by a car when i was 22 & had to be cut out of my vehicle. 🤯. Wow. I had no idea ypur blood carried memories. I’m looking forward to your findings.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
03 August, 09:18
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I've also read water has memory.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 August, 09:50
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Our cells have memory and our muscle memory is well known ,,, so why not our blood? Makes total sense.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
03 August, 06:40
cells have consciousness

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
03 August, 06:29
Maybe you discovered your “fundamental note”? Fabian Maman found with Kirilian photography “that when the cells feel a vibratory affinity with a certain note, the cells’ aura transforms into a mandala shape of vibrant colors.”
Go with a guitar instead of the cattle prod. 😉

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 August, 06:19
Entangled. " life is in the blood/friends for life :)"

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 August, 06:04
cool… kinda like the ice crystals the japanese scientist worked on and saw them change shape structure based on the vibes and words used
see what happens when you play a beautiful song that opens your heart chakra

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 August, 06:21
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thanks for the reminder to bless my water.🗣️💨💞

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
03 August, 06:01
Are you going to zap blood sample to see if you feel it or zap yourself to see if it effects sample? 😬

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 August, 05:57
After your post I thought of this today and tracked down these vids, as DNA is in our blood, I wonder if this happens with our blood too.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
03 August, 05:46
Seems almost like recreating an "adrenochrome" type experiment in your blood.

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
03 August, 05:46
Seems almost like recreating an "adrenochrome" type experiment in your blood.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 August, 02:34
VK, your TS is 11:22 PM CT. ;)

https://www.heartmath.org/...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
03 August, 02:10
Kirlan Photography ... !!!

book ... Reality Revealed / Voght (sp?)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 August, 01:58
It just dawned on me- I’ve had about 6 treatments of Ozone & UV light therapy. About 350cc’s if ur blood drawn out then run thru UV light. Then ozone added then sent thru UV light again and back into body via IV. It bolsters immune system, decreases inflammation, increases micro circulation. Adds energy to RBC causing healing. Ozone makes an oxidative stress causing body to respond & heal. Works with all kinds of illnesses. It helped me a lot. Not sure if thus correlates at all. Sounds similar to me.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 August, 02:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I have a friend that specializes in IV starting a new venture in that, she just received the machine necessary to facilitate.
So happy to hear of your success with the treatment.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
03 August, 01:31
If you can figure out how to duplicate it, not only will it be interesting in that there's Quantum Entanglement occuring, but also in that you can then test to see if it occurs when you're not observing it.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 August, 01:47
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
mental mind fooks are fun! 🤷‍♀️

this whole blood test thing is more than interesting 🤔

Soul Shine @soulshine
03 August, 03:16
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
And if that is successful, how far away could you be and still get the same results.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 August, 01:32
A cattle prod seems a bit extreme. We used to play liars poker with an electric bug zapper. It’ll get your attention.