Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments
09:58 PM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
10 August, 07:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
shocked to find out what’s really on those swabs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney (aka CourtDog) @CourtneyMae1776
09 August, 11:00
I see you still don’t open your DMs lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 August, 02:15
Hiya VK! 😎

Just saw a clip of Bidet wearing sunglasses and I instantly thought of this post.
#VKexperiments

I remember at the time noticing the sunglasses on your desk under the monitor, was actually the first thing my eyes were drawn to and remember thinking why did I look at those first? Weird.

Funny how "random" things jump out.

@VincentKennedy

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
04 August, 08:39
it's a motivational cattle prod lol

Law & Physics @physics171
04 August, 08:32
Such a beautiful set up.
Thank you for sharing
🙏💜

04 August, 08:32
Such a beautiful set up.
Thank you for sharing
🙏💜

Vibey Things @Vibey_Things
04 August, 12:24
Looks Vibey!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 August, 07:16
I was a odd child and wanted a microscope rather than a baby doll :)
I have been wanting to get one again and now I want one more than ever. Nice lab you have there Sir.

I found this in my Health meme file that you can try also when you ground and when you don't how your blood reacts. I wonder if RH Negatives blood reacts differently than more common blood types?

04 August, 08:34
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
03 August, 03:37
Nice setup. My kind of p0rn!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
03 August, 01:13
Your screen is interesting

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 August, 12:49

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 August, 12:48
Are you going to produce a current/voltage to see what it does to your cells? If it might promote change or healing?

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

some one special to some @godrus
03 August, 10:58
Pincers and a cattle prod for No-Teeth Nancy - that's what it takes to clean her clock with the disinfectants!
Apply liberally!
Dirty woman.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 August, 09:55
i would like to see what happens to your blood cells under the scope when many people pray collectively for YOU (at 11:11).

also when you have extremely positive thoughts so positive you get goosebumps and see what happens to the blood then.

and lastly i am curious of the lingering affects GROUNDING has on your blood. maybe the grounding has the potential (no pun intended) to have the affect you are curious about on your blood cells. hmm just thinking electricity, heart, blood, grounding... all connected.

we will figure this out 😎♥️
good work

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
04 August, 03:27
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I ground everyday..it's a part of my daily routine. I also see a naturalist for preventive health care. The other day she had me try a "grounding Pad". We couldn't get any reaction from the Pad. However, when she got on it, there was a reaction..not anything when I would try (multiple tries). I'm thinking it is because I ground daily. . IDK. Thoughts?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 August, 03:46
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

some one special to some @godrus
03 August, 08:20
Nice clean desktop!
But what is this thing? pincers?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 August, 11:28
In response some one special to some to her Publication
That is a covid testing swab.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
03 August, 07:58
The planets are aligned....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 August, 07:57
May I suggest, instead of a cattle prod to maje your heart flutter, have your wife kiss you.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
06 August, 09:15
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I thought he might zap the blood sample to see what happens.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
03 August, 07:52
😅 Ur so weird 😅

1776 ... @IGG1776
03 August, 07:30
The only time you will see a Muslim kiss a Pig 😂😂😂🍻

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 August, 07:16
I C Nanoparticle 🧐

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 August, 06:05
Carry On! 😎😂

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
03 August, 05:34
can we talk about parasites next?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 August, 05:24
PS: pure blood

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 August, 05:19
God SPEED Patriot.... I trust your science lol...you got this

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 August, 05:00
You never know what these blood texts might detect...😂😊🤭

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 August, 04:47
WE are the stocks ….”Blood” is the currency

The 2 on the computer screen they traded our blood to badd ass offworders

Those stock deals Crash !!!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 August, 04:40
And no notes on your writing pad 🧐

Interesting bloodwork …

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 August, 04:31
I spy a Spider (among many other interesting stuff, XRP for example). We're using the same mouse brand BTW

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 August, 04:03
mouse on left? pencil left of center?
it suggests that you are left handed?
is that stone trim?!
thats a pretty sweet fox hole you got there VK.

arba happihr @arba
03 August, 01:50
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Very observant