Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 09:58
Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wonder if the cattle prod represents a taser...wonder if someone tried to run and got zapped🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It really is a taser stick but we call it the cattle Prod
11:39 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 August, 11:27
And they work real good!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 August, 09:13
😳Will you video it for us when you prod yourself?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 August, 11:28
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
😅 not sure that is first image i want of him to remember lol

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
03 August, 07:27
I am praying VK, you sure are making me think things, like-light,frequency,sound. That cattle prod is different than what we use, when working cows, we call ours a hot shot.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 August, 01:43
thats a big ass taser and who is “we?”🤔

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 August, 12:03
YOU STIMULATING SAMPLES?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 August, 12:22
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Trying to reproduce something I saw in a past sample of my blood.

My heart fluttered while I was looking and the cells dance. What could do that? Vibes could.

Happened 2 times.
First time it happened just blew it off. The second, took it as a sign
Now I need some proof. Hence the cattle prod.

Not going to do this tonight though. Still learning some things.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
03 August, 01:44
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
🤣😂🤣

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 11:58
Vibes😎

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 August, 12:20
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Dang...still vibing...cool😎

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 11:58
May need one of those on the newly bought land...got alot of mess to sort out in the woods. Good to know, thanks! 😁