Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 09:58
Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wonder if the cattle prod represents a taser...wonder if someone tried to run and got zapped🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 August, 11:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
It really is a taser stick but we call it the cattle Prod

Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
03 August, 01:44
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
🤣😂🤣

03 August, 12:22
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Trying to reproduce something I saw in a past sample of my blood.

My heart fluttered while I was looking and the cells dance. What could do that? Vibes could.

Happened 2 times.
First time it happened just blew it off. The second, took it as a sign
Now I need some proof. Hence the cattle prod.

Not going to do this tonight though. Still learning some things.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
08 August, 02:12
could there be a magnetic field? diamagnetic?
that would be fascinating. look forward to learning more.
As Brainiac explains, when the hemoglobin molecules are oxygenated, they aren’t attracted to the massive magnet because they’re diamagnetic. This means the hemoglobin molecules are weakly repelled by a magnetic field due to their lack of unpaired electrons. Hemoglobin molecules that haven’t been oxygenated on the other hand, have four unpaired electrons, making them slightly paramagnetic, or weakly attracted to a magnetic field. But because most of the blood in our bodies is made up of water (which is also diamagnetic) and oxygenated hemoglobin, our blood is, overall, diamagnetic, and therefore subtly repelled by magnetic fields.
https://nerdist.com/articl...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 August, 10:28
Any updates?