Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I hope you liked the small collection from yesterday evening's walk. I am seeing a pattern of wickedness in those who swallow the lie, where they are willing to steal children off those who refused to bend. It isn't just me; others I know too. We need visible truth and justice to put an end to this nightmare. Soon.
09:26 PM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 August, 11:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Beautiful. Love your nature photos especially Martin.
And yes, we do need visible truth and justice.
Enough is Enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
10 August, 02:04
yes its time to see the hard work and dreams and visions of the anons and family come true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 August, 04:57
Lovely! The colors with the leaf photo are amazing as are the pink colors. I love woodland path photos.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 August, 01:02
Beautiful as usual Martin! 🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
03 August, 09:20
The beauty in nature is perfect! This is the world I want to be in. 4 legged animals and all.

amy lilley @amylilley
03 August, 09:16
Beautiful captures Martin, the 2 leafs/leaves🍂the children, the children the children😇😇😇

Richie Richard @Richie
03 August, 08:53
The path thru the trees is the most enticing to me.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 August, 08:00
Lovely Hydrangea. Yes, truth & justice both are coming , Martin.
Hold on. Soon the other side will have tears aplenty.

English Viking @Artist_
03 August, 07:15
completely agree with your words Martin

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 August, 01:52
What lovely pictures Martin! And yes - the evil that was allowed to divide - the injustice - MUST END NOW. My heart is full of love and empathy for all who have experienced this first hand. 🙏💜

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
03 August, 01:14
Amen! Say it Louder!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 August, 01:04
Love the pics Martin.
Yes this evil against children and families must end!
#SaveTheChildren

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 11:13
Those are beautiful photos...I see dark, but the light is shining brighter to me ❤️

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
02 August, 10:57
yes please I ask for prayers as my daughter battles for custody of her 2 boys over the Satanist ex. literally has the goat head Baphomet tattooed on his chest... said it didn't mean anything 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 God hear our prayers

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 August, 01:07
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Maybe ask her to Communicate w/ that Evil creature ONLY on the app/email “Our Family Wizard”! Have her Attorney demand this as the only Communication. Ahe needs to Block him. NO contact.

This way her Attorney, the Judge, Therapists etc. can see his Abuse also in black & White on the Emails! They always hang themselves and show their Darkness, she just needs to give him enough Rope and Let God take the reigns!! 🙏🙏🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
03 August, 01:16
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 August, 10:46
They arrogantly believe they are right without the first smidge of proof.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 August, 10:45
beautiful photos Martin!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 August, 10:40
It would be so cool if 2023, mirroring skull & bones [322] is the year we slam [them] off this planet with frequencies [they] can’t handle.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
11 August, 01:30
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
habbening 😁🙌🏻

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
12 August, 09:05
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Beyond cool

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 August, 10:23
🙏🙏🙏 Prayers & Much Love 💖♾💙 Martin 🙏💙🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 August, 10:03
May All-That-is-Good bless and protect your sensitive heart,
Martin Geddes.

Visible Truth and Justice is incoming -- not on our timing,
but on the perfect timing for the good of all humanity.

NOTHING is more precious than the children.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 August, 09:56
Yes! Children are my Red Line!!!!

When I see children muzzled, I can’t help but glare (which is not normal for me, I usually smile from ear to ear) at the selfish parent who is, at this point, using them for political purposes. (I feel I can tell the Lib parents from the clueless 🤪).

We Must Protect the Children in every way possible. 🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 11:18
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
i agree with you. It really seems to me that this year was the first time that i can remember that united people with that sick drag stuff. I hadn't been kicked off of twitter again then lol. But there were alot of people getting angry about it. The regular gays, not these crazy trannies, were yelling with us. To me i saw to many, they were like me, this was their red line too. We united together...it is happening, it's just being shadowbanned

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 August, 01:54
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Me too Sister! I have glared and now and then when I am feeling extra empowered, I will say "please remove that mask from your child's face!" LET THEM BREATHE! The thing that baffles me the most....

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 August, 09:52
Yes we want truth and justice now !

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
02 August, 09:50
i love ALL Your work

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
02 August, 09:31
Agree. Thank you Martin - hold tight and be safe.
✨🕊✨