Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 09:26
I hope you liked the small collection from yesterday evening's walk. I am seeing a pattern of wickedness in those who swallow the lie, where they are willing to steal children off those who refused to bend. It isn't just me; others I know too. We need visible truth and justice to put an end to this nightmare. Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
It would be so cool if 2023, mirroring skull & bones [322] is the year we slam [them] off this planet with frequencies [they] can’t handle.
10:40 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
12 August, 09:05
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Beyond cool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
11 August, 01:30
habbening 😁🙌🏻

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 August, 08:21
The wonderful thing about being HF Asperge/dyslexic, (especially re' #) is first I naturally read them wrong way round, then have to read read again 🙃🙂, kind of getting to see two views of 'Ever thing'😊

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
11 August, 12:56
🔥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 12:38
Nana will be your 18 on this one!
Wouldn't that be amazing!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
11 August, 12:22
💥

bNatura @bNatura
10 August, 11:31
22nd March? 223 is White Hat Vodoo?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
10 August, 09:34
If it happened on Feb. 23, 2023 would that be a double whammy?!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 August, 09:58
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
I’d say that’d be a triple rainbow vibe!!! 🌈🌈🌈
8/11 is the 223rd day of 2022, reversing 322, aligning with 2/23. 1/8/10~811~223
https://youtu.be/OQSNhk5IC...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 August, 08:52
Hopefully 2023 will be Glorious!

10 August, 10:02
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The build up promises nothing less! 😄🙏🏻✨

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 August, 06:47
We can mirror skull & bones [322] tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

8/11/2022 is the 223rd day of the year.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 August, 09:26
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
ALSO! The MIDTERM ELECTIONS are on 11-08-2022. So 08/11 and 11/08

LUKE 3:22 And the HOLY SPIRIT Descended in a Bodily Shape Like a Dove upon Him, and a Voice came from Heaven, which said. Thou Art My Beloved Son in Whom I AM Well Pleased."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 12:41
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
NANA:
MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL!

WHO'S THE WINNER OF IT ALL!

WWG1WGA!

Sercorimo ... @sercorimo
6 hours ago
We can mirror skull & bones [322] tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

8/11/2022 is the 223rd day of the year.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
10 August, 06:27
Good people, families, businesses are being destroyed plus the shedding and vaccine injuries. Enough is enough!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 August, 03:35
I wonder who named the AR-15 a 223?

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
10 August, 03:13
Wow, love this. Goose bumps.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
10 August, 03:13
Wow, love this. Goose bumps.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
10 August, 02:08
betelgeuse 2023

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 August, 01:49
13.13 - 13.20 but you know this :)

10 August, 01:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Come on ride the train its a Schu Schu ride it!

Have add to the common symptoms:
“And sometimes the Cabal get frequency booted off the planet”

bNatura @bNatura
10 August, 11:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
it has to be you. Huge smile here. YES

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
10 August, 01:48
I believe 2023 is the game changer year

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
10 August, 01:47
Yep, have read more than once that these evil ones cannot exist above a 4D frequency. Once we shift into higher frequencies, they can’t exist anymore, they go insane, which sounds like due punishment to me.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 August, 01:35
Would be EPIC if 2023 starts today on August 10 > 8.10 < > 18…..July 28th on the Julian calendar > 7.28 > 7.10 < > 17

18 R after Q 17….the Return of Jesus Christ 🙌🙌

Karen Walker @coachkaren
10 August, 01:42
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Can you explain 18 R after Q 17 ? thanks

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 August, 01:29
😁

Donna Crawford @ladyclaris
10 August, 01:27
Music to my ears!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 August, 01:26
"...the year 2023 is going to change for all"
✨🙏🏼✨

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
10 August, 11:29
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I think that selfless act came from Trump.

American Girl @Americangirl
13 September, 08:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
i can't wait