Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 09:26
I hope you liked the small collection from yesterday evening's walk. I am seeing a pattern of wickedness in those who swallow the lie, where they are willing to steal children off those who refused to bend. It isn't just me; others I know too. We need visible truth and justice to put an end to this nightmare. Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
02 August, 10:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
yes please I ask for prayers as my daughter battles for custody of her 2 boys over the Satanist ex. literally has the goat head Baphomet tattooed on his chest... said it didn't mean anything 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 God hear our prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Maybe ask her to Communicate w/ that Evil creature ONLY on the app/email “Our Family Wizard”! Have her Attorney demand this as the only Communication. Ahe needs to Block him. NO contact.

This way her Attorney, the Judge, Therapists etc. can see his Abuse also in black & White on the Emails! They always hang themselves and show their Darkness, she just needs to give him enough Rope and Let God take the reigns!! 🙏🙏🙏
01:07 AM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
03 August, 08:34
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
amen 🙏❤️