Bea Benjamin @FranBea
πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ» Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, patents, and vaccines πŸ’₯😳😳
11:22 PM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 July, 01:24
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
RENTED LAND FROM DEVILS unbeknownst to the good ones, fact most of it. ANCIENT tunnels, clean the ranks and tunnels, EO THE FKIN LIVING SHIT OUT OF THE LAND< SIMPLE>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 July, 01:24
Keep collecting those dots and connecting them. Keep them alive and in the public square

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
31 July, 02:00
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Yes Yes-We are to far in to stop now πŸ’₯πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
30 July, 03:00
Entheos said the planes disappearance makes news in β€˜22 πŸ‘€

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 July, 04:34
In response private account to his Publication
Jesus Donna, stop believing everything you read on Telegram

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 July, 10:25
Holy crap

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 11:27
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I know!πŸ‘€πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Vicki Lord @Vlord
30 July, 09:51
An African cheif and a Benedictine monk (no this is not a joke, lol) once told us their take on the story of Diego Garcia. The Cheif of the Chaggos was flown out to an aircraft carrier and asked what he'd take for the island so they could land planes on it like they did the carrier. He asked what the carrier was worth and said he wanted that much money for his people’s island. Then the Military came back and forcibly remived them because they didn't want to oay that much.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 12:08
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Incredible πŸ’₯

connie wright @cowri
30 July, 09:37
He sure knows what he is talking about. I HOPE he is in Protective Custody. Any one who speaks the truth-Hillary takes out.

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
30 July, 09:48
In response connie wright to her Publication
He's gone. Rest in Peace

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
30 July, 07:14
Wasnt there some talk about an aerosol or something that was in White House ventilation when Trump took over?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 July, 03:12
What hope have we got against this kind of evil??!!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 09:37
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Jesus Christ is our hope. We have already won β­οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Only followers of this user (Enlightened999) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 July, 02:31
Think of the food that is sprayed, even the organic plants.

I don't think I had food poisoning in April. I think that was toxins sprayed on food. I haven't been able to eat lettuce ever since. I was sick for 3 weeks.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
30 July, 08:02
In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 July, 03:21
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
yup

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 July, 02:25
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
ghw bush was very involved there. People may be surprised that that pathetic pos president george scherf was one of the evilest nazis to ever live. He also stood between Americans and NESARA....killed a bunch of citizens....and went back to whatever he was doing before 9/11/'01. Btw...george dubble'ya bush....just a useful idiot. But *poppy bush*... he was evil. Juan hates him!!!πŸ˜‰

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
30 July, 01:09
for fook!!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 01:22
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
I know!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 July, 01:03
Dick Gregory: Complete Truth (2015/2021) | Remastered | w 7 Minutes of Previously Unseen Material - YouTube

To celebrate us reaching 1 million subscribers, Reelblack brings you a Special Edition of the interview that started it all--DICK GREGORY: TRUTH (2015/2021)....

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 July, 10:16
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Wow, thank you for sharing this! I am fascinated

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
30 July, 10:36
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Love This Guy! No BS, Just Truth! Very Smart Man!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 July, 12:36
Isn't his name Dick Gregory? I always wondered how he knew so much. Is this the plane crash that Field McConnell used to talk about? Is it Rothschild who was the patent holder?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
30 July, 02:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yup, yup and yup.

Rose Parke @rose4546
30 July, 12:30
wow wow wow

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 01:02
In response Rose Parke to her Publication
I agree πŸ’₯πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
30 July, 12:29
each time i discussed this when i was on Facebook i was banned. now permanently…on 5 social media platforms…

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 01:05
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
I think we all were - especially twitter, multiple times😬😬

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 July, 12:20
Ive seen this guy before. Who is he> He knows too much to still be alive...

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 01:21
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Baba Gregory Dick. He was hospitalized from an unknown and died.-2017.....Here is what a little background πŸ€” https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
30 July, 12:17
not sure if this is the exact patent number the man is refering to ...but it looks promising...
https://patents.google.com...

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 11:26
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Red Man @2PillarPortal
30 July, 11:49
The 'MASON's Speech,

THEIR Movie telling Us where 'We the People' belong...

Climate Change, Chem Trails, Separate tiers for the living, Eating bugs Child Trafficking/HARVESTING...

Another P3DO WQQD Tell all..

https://youtu.be/_47ph6EvQ...
Snowpiercer (2013): Mason's Speech - YouTube

In a future where a failed global-warming experiment kills off all life on the planet except for a lucky few that boarded the Snowpiercer, a train that trave...

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
29 July, 11:55
its that time i wont be sleeping ir eating again. i feel it. i don't believe any of us are really prepared for the truth, REAL TRUTHS ThanQ to those brave enough to expose and take out the cabal

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 July, 11:53
OMG isn’t that the pattern of this world, just follow the money, and you find All the answersπŸ’™

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 01:25
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
It really is πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
29 July, 11:50
Anyone know the patent number?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 July, 11:53
Great question-let's look

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 July, 11:33
Aerasol. Chem trails?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 July, 12:18
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Remember the JFK Jr event in Dallas, I think, two years ago, November, where a lot of people in that conference room got very sick, maybe a death? Some said it came from vents in the ceiling.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 July, 08:50
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I truly believe what they call "covid" came from chemtrails. I had it a month before anybody knew about it, as did several people I know, and we lived in heavily chemtrailed South Florida. It spread worldwide too quickly to not be in the chemtrails; it's the only thing that really makes sense. There are none innocent in that program; they know what they're doing. "But climate change is the reason for the spraying" is πŸ‚πŸ’© -- none of those involved can be that stupid πŸ₯΄
God will destroy those that are destroying the Earth! On judgment day, it will be too late for them. πŸ˜’