Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 July, 11:22
👇🏻👇🏻 Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, patents, and vaccines 💥😳😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
Dick Gregory: Complete Truth (2015/2021) | Remastered | w 7 Minutes of Previously Unseen Material - YouTube

To celebrate us reaching 1 million subscribers, Reelblack brings you a Special Edition of the interview that started it all--DICK GREGORY: TRUTH (2015/2021)....

01:03 AM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
30 July, 10:36
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Love This Guy! No BS, Just Truth! Very Smart Man!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 July, 10:16
Wow, thank you for sharing this! I am fascinated

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
30 July, 08:54
wow Dick Gregory Complete Truth

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
30 July, 07:33
Yes watch him in the begining of my many rabit hole adventures I could tell he was a respected man by the peopel around him so I took it all in
he had a way with teling u this is how it is in just the right words
a earth angel
for sure.

Eric Trump @erictrumpjr
30 July, 06:12
Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

Wе'rе hоnоrеd to bе pаrt of а grеаt hіstоry whеre evеry truе pаtriot gеts $ 5000 + еvеry month, frеe fооd, frее fuеl and mаny оther privіlеgеs wіth gоld cаrds. 💳
The Trump cаrd will be аpprоved by the big Americаn bаnks аs the ОNLY GОLD САRD аnd wіll chаnge НISTОRY! 🇺🇸

🛒Officіаl sіtе tо оrdеr:⬇️
https://t.co/g3t8m5mRGW

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 July, 04:11
I love you for for posting this. I cried when Dick Gregory died. He was a very special man and an incredible storyteller. He was also a very dear friend to Michael Jackson. He even saved his life. Dick visited Michael at the hospital and found him completely dehydrated and at deaths' door. Michael told him, "Dick, they're trying to kill me."
He is also a man that did not suffer fools. When you came to interview Dick Gregory you best not be asking any stupid questions or he would let you know. The guy was hilarious. I believe that he had 10 children.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 July, 07:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I found it on tictok and posted yesterday because he is such a good story teller isnt he.

Also wanted to bring to the forefront his view on their plans for these patents. They have many bad things up their sleeves and Nana thinks part of this taking so long has been changing the timelines of some of these things happening.
But that is just my guessing, crazy ol lady.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 July, 08:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I've never met Dick Gregory, but I've listened to him speak, a lot, over the years. I get why you say he was a very special man, and I agree with you that he was an incredible story teller.
From what I remember, your comment about about not suffering fools, rings true.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
30 July, 03:19
Thank you.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 01:06
💥🙋‍♀️