Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 July, 11:22
👇🏻👇🏻 Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, patents, and vaccines 💥😳😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 July, 08:50
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I truly believe what they call "covid" came from chemtrails. I had it a month before anybody knew about it, as did several people I know, and we lived in heavily chemtrailed South Florida. It spread worldwide too quickly to not be in the chemtrails; it's the only thing that really makes sense. There are none innocent in that program; they know what they're doing. "But climate change is the reason for the spraying" is 🐂💩 -- none of those involved can be that stupid 🥴
God will destroy those that are destroying the Earth! On judgment day, it will be too late for them. 😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 July, 12:18
Remember the JFK Jr event in Dallas, I think, two years ago, November, where a lot of people in that conference room got very sick, maybe a death? Some said it came from vents in the ceiling.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 July, 12:44
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
George Webb knows all about this. I think he calls it spray events. I got really sick in Dec after the skies were getting bombarded with chem trails. I thought I was going to die. I wasn't sure if it was the air or water that got me sick but I really felt strongly that it was one of them. I think that George talked about people getting sick through vaping. I would not put anything past these people. Their minds are truly sick.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 July, 12:02
-on a side note...https://www.linkedin.com/p...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 July, 12:19
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Way to go Bea

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 July, 11:01

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 July, 11:52
😮💥 That just hit me like a ton of bricks..It has to be. Nothing else makes sense. I cannot think of any other way to use aerosol to control a population better than a chemtrail?🤔 This feels like a link...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 July, 08:37
I used to live in South Florida. They sprayed chemtrails every day. had respiratory issues, then my hair started falling out. Wondered if it was from getting older and Irish background, until I told a couple of friends about it. They were both experiencing the same thing;. both 20 years younger than me; one Latina & one Asian. Had to be the chemtrails! Started taking diatomaceous earth, and it stopped. Many ppl in S FL have "COPD" & other respiratory issues. Big surprise 🙄
Watched a chemtrail plane come from offshore, start spraying back and forth, then go back offshore. Have heard that chemtrail pilots don't fly over one place for long, because their conscience can't take it. They know what they're doing. They too should be tried for crimes against humanity 😡