Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Frank Lee Scott Free @FranklyScottFree
07 February, 01:53
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
lol Im Surrounded by Seals/Army/Navy Marines/Air Force/special forces/ Professional gun owning Grandma! Booya

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Parsons @kimberly17
07 February, 12:07
LOL 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
05 February, 12:54
winner of anonup for today!!!!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
05 February, 12:52
Backwoods that still know the old ways ❤️🇺🇸💯☝️NC

Lysanne anon @lysanne
13 February, 07:46
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Me too! Shovel ready.

Nunya Business @AAug22
04 February, 09:25
Cowboys. LOL In other words..REAL MEN not soy bois.

I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
04 February, 09:15
im a CMP people, whats that?😁

Fauna Gears @Pepperpots1776
05 February, 12:56
In response I love Yeshua to her Publication
me too... i said corn, meat, potatoes.. lmao
the urban dictionary says its Closed Mouth players.. keeping everything lowkey, under radar, about what we're doing.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Coral ___ @Coral_
04 February, 02:18
😂👍

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
04 February, 11:02
"people who wear shorts in winter!" cracked me up 😂😂 as ive seen three of those in my village 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿today whilst having a walkabout! theyre a rare bread!

Teirza Bristow @TeirzaB
04 February, 10:56
OK- in defense of N. Idaho- we no longer have Nazis here- we ran the bastards out! 😂 Probably would be safe to say, Patriots with guns...

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
04 February, 10:27
So un-woke! I love it

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 February, 09:54
The northern CA part is wrong. My County alone could defend northern CA. We are heavily armed, conservative, and pissed off.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
04 February, 09:42
my brother lives in Alaska and he told me that the curriculum in the schools includes survival classes. They teach the kids gun safety, how to hunt, and how to survive in the wilderness

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
04 February, 09:36
Long range mormons - okay...........explain??? Funny as HELL (being LDS - non practicing).... oh hell, let the polygamist Jeffs jokes begin - NO, not one of those - he's got one wife - I've got 10 husbands......... (really, I can't handle the 1 I do have.......................) Long range, oh you have NO idea..... I have one friend (NON LDS) - who I swear, has 15 guns JUST herself... This has NOTHING to do with the rest of her family...... LOL Long range mormons...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 12:53
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
I inherited 63 rifles and 9 pistols from my Pop, but no worries - I'm not LDS.

Funny how just THIS year I've seen the NEED to buy 2 AR15s, a new pump shotgun, laser sights, more ammo, slings, holsters, speed loaders for my .38, magazines, and an I-target...

They won't get me out of my home easily!

Amanda Staley @TruthSeekerAS
04 February, 09:28
🤣😂buahahahah this one was classic

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
04 February, 08:55
I do feel like my northern statesmen seem to have a N$#@Z in them at times. Definitely makes sense.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 February, 08:10
ok.

not bad #MAGA #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening

but 😏 not so fast #Americans

in OLD #Europe WE HAVE THIS 😏 :

THE #ROME #vatican " #DIPLOMACY "
AND THEIR SPIONAGE #INFLUENCE NETWORK

AS SAME THE #jesuits
#Masonic NETWORKS

#COOL #SATELLITES AS #leonardo PROJECT

AND MAYBE

" HALF OF YOUR #CIA BELONG TO "US " (1)

🤣

(1) NOT ME, its a joke. but this guys ↓ or alike

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
04 February, 07:04
🤣😂🤣"People who wear shorts in Winter" ... That was too funny

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
04 February, 06:54
🔥🤠🐸⚔️💣💥👊💥💣⚔️🐸🤠🔥
😉Kiwis wiv ya,, I'll just wait for the dog to catch up🤠
🔴🎶 https://youtu.be/kLzPrgZQy... 🎶🔴

04 February, 08:12
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
geamtrix not saying good stuffs about kill " GODS" ( animals) for fun

04 February, 08:24
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
ABOUT A WEIRD "NEWS " ABOUT A ALLEGED HUNTING ON #PORTUGAL
WITH 540 ANIMALS KILLED
NO IDEA WHAT REALLY TALKING ABOUT

540 = #VILE in #Gematria ¿ BILL ¿

officialy

16 WHERE THE "SHOOTERS" OR HUNTERS THAT KILLLED #540 ANIMALS

#Gematria

#BAAL = 16 / #QANON = 61.

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 February, 02:44
Post 571

@Jack , MZ, ES, JB, EM, SH, MSM, etc.
Do you know that we know?
Do you know that we see all?
Do you know that we hear all?
FEAR the STORM.
NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS.
NOBODY.
Q

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
04 February, 01:45
Northern California, we have Gangs and Surfers all over the place ! The one that made me laugh was "Contractors"! 🤣

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 February, 01:50
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
Contractors in NE FL is true , wow I see 🙏✝️

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
04 February, 01:10
We have a saying here, "you may be walking in but you'll be limping out." Appalachian Girl

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 February, 01:09
😂 I added a few more. 🤣

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 February, 01:07
In many parts we also have hungry alligators, wild hogs, and quicksand. Imagine how would it be for them; some stupid wanna-be invaders discovered that everyone they sent out to capture a town, city or state....just never came back....they disappeared....

Elle Purcell @EllePurcell
04 February, 01:06
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
04 February, 03:16
In response Elle Purcell to his Publication
im there
unfortunately I was born there

LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 February, 12:41
I think of the illustrations that would go with each description, on the MAP...
I can only imagine my laughter!☺️

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
04 February, 01:15
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
What we are well known for, The Hatfields and The McCoys, need I say more? 😂🤣

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
04 February, 12:21
"Even the liberals have guns"
AK TRUTH lol badassery

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 12:14
Too funny!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 February, 11:48
"Wouldn't be that hard..." Wrong. I live here, believe me, you have almost everyone here armed and knowing how to use a gun. They hunt, a lot - lots of fishermen who know the coastline well too. Many are former military, police that live here (my family included). High numbers of Trump supporters. When the riots were going on last summer and Antifa was scouting out the coastline, there were hundreds and hundreds who volunteered to be deputized to protect the small towns... Bring it on, we're ready for it ;)

Christa Shings @C_Shings
03 February, 11:07
CMP PEOPLE 😂. I'm apparently to old to know what that means.