Sea Shells @EyesWideOpen
03 February, 08:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
04 February, 09:36
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Long range mormons - okay...........explain??? Funny as HELL (being LDS - non practicing).... oh hell, let the polygamist Jeffs jokes begin - NO, not one of those - he's got one wife - I've got 10 husbands......... (really, I can't handle the 1 I do have.......................) Long range, oh you have NO idea..... I have one friend (NON LDS) - who I swear, has 15 guns JUST herself... This has NOTHING to do with the rest of her family...... LOL Long range mormons...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
I inherited 63 rifles and 9 pistols from my Pop, but no worries - I'm not LDS.

Funny how just THIS year I've seen the NEED to buy 2 AR15s, a new pump shotgun, laser sights, more ammo, slings, holsters, speed loaders for my .38, magazines, and an I-target...

They won't get me out of my home easily!
12:53 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

04 February, 05:08
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Not at all.

I make homemade.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
04 February, 02:42
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Now, I thought we were all at the lake, don't you remember the boat sunk with your guns in it too! And that small boat we were all in (because you WERE in mormonville), just didn't handle them all..... No WONDER the damn thing sunk ;)!

04 February, 02:50
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
LOL...

I don't take my guns to the lake... Only a pistol or 223 rifle when I'm gator hunting, but that's mostly in the bayous & rivers!

Shallow water there...