AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 07:14
UPDATES WITH TONY

https://youtu.be/PFoBLWcAr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 07:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
One of the only things that is making sense - #TheGreatDefault

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
24 July, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you believe in the great default (I do too) then I don't understand why you would want to hold xrp now? I also don't understand when I see other crypto investors hodling some crypto yet saying btc to $0 - as if that wouldn't wipe out all crypto.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 06:13
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I don't believe or hope BTC will go to zero. Most likely going to hit $100k in the next couple of years but still has room to go down to $10K. Just don't know what 100k will be able to buy by then.

I keep loading up on XRP because the banks are going to need a bridge before default. Its going to cause a squeeze in the supply.
If XRP dips lower I am fine with it. In it for the long run.
This isn't advise just an FYI on how I am looking at things.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 July, 06:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
there is chatter on twatter XRP going to .33 then 🚀 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sitting on what I purchased a while ago, I don’t fully understand it yet & when I do try to learn it bamboozles my brain 🤣

Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
You’re in good shape knowing about & holding XRP. Keep it safe offline!
05:20 PM - Jul 25, 2022
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 July, 05:54
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
thank you