AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 07:14
UPDATES WITH TONY

https://youtu.be/PFoBLWcAr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 07:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
One of the only things that is making sense - #TheGreatDefault

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
24 July, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you believe in the great default (I do too) then I don't understand why you would want to hold xrp now? I also don't understand when I see other crypto investors hodling some crypto yet saying btc to $0 - as if that wouldn't wipe out all crypto.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 06:13
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I don't believe or hope BTC will go to zero. Most likely going to hit $100k in the next couple of years but still has room to go down to $10K. Just don't know what 100k will be able to buy by then.

I keep loading up on XRP because the banks are going to need a bridge before default. Its going to cause a squeeze in the supply.
If XRP dips lower I am fine with it. In it for the long run.
This isn't advise just an FYI on how I am looking at things.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
25 July, 08:37
Is it true we need to move our crypto's off Uphold? What is the best way/wallet?
Kindly

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Use the exchange to buy and transfer to hardware wallet like Ledger Nano X/S. Do not leave on the exchanges.
01:24 PM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 July, 03:07

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 July, 10:34

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 July, 10:57
I have to get brave, I’m so scared I will screw up. I’m ready for Anon island, where life is going to be simple again.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 July, 10:19
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Same here. Took me 9 months to figure out a way to bypass my bank with MY funds and buy xrp. But as soon as I exchange for xrp, I transfer it to my trust wallet. Now idk if I need to move it again or what👀

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 July, 10:54
I keep mine in Trust Wallet. I have zero clue 1 wallet from the next😳 is Trust Wallet okay?

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 July, 10:53
OK I’m going to start buying tomorrow..thank you

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
25 July, 05:07
I just received the Nano S Plus today . It was $80 from Ledger directly.

25 July, 05:38
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
That's the one I should have gotten. I got the X and probably don't need one with that much storage.

25 July, 07:37
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
ugg...I cancelled the X and got the S Plus. I'm stressed🤪🤦‍♀️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
25 July, 02:12
You Against a hot wallet like Coinbase?
If you dont have $ big in crypto????

25 July, 02:00
Thank you!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
25 July, 01:38
what should we do with our money in the stock market?