AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 07:14
UPDATES WITH TONY

https://youtu.be/PFoBLWcAr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 07:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
One of the only things that is making sense - #TheGreatDefault

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
24 July, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you believe in the great default (I do too) then I don't understand why you would want to hold xrp now? I also don't understand when I see other crypto investors hodling some crypto yet saying btc to $0 - as if that wouldn't wipe out all crypto.

25 July, 06:13
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I don't believe or hope BTC will go to zero. Most likely going to hit $100k in the next couple of years but still has room to go down to $10K. Just don't know what 100k will be able to buy by then.

I keep loading up on XRP because the banks are going to need a bridge before default. Its going to cause a squeeze in the supply.
If XRP dips lower I am fine with it. In it for the long run.
This isn't advise just an FYI on how I am looking at things.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
Is it true we need to move our crypto's off Uphold? What is the best way/wallet?
Kindly
08:37 AM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rustic_Extras in this post can reply
25 July, 01:24
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
Use the exchange to buy and transfer to hardware wallet like Ledger Nano X/S. Do not leave on the exchanges.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 July, 10:34

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 July, 03:07

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
25 July, 09:29

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
25 July, 05:43
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
I DEPOSITED SOME MONIES INTO UPHOLD TO PURCHASE XRP AND FOUND OUT IT WAS ILLEGAL WHERE I LIVE. THEY DID NOT REFUND MY MONIES. AFTER DOZENS OFF ANGRY EMAILS I FINALLY TOLD THEM TO GO TO HELL. NEVER AGAIN.

Awakened __T @awakened_t
25 July, 06:42
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Ledger also partners with Changelly as an exchange in their Ledger Live app – I've successfully used it to transfer XLM to XRP on my Nano X. 😊

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 July, 09:04
I bought a Ledger Nano X, it has been sitting here for 2 months. I have no idea why I’m scared to move mine.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
25 July, 05:47
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I was nervous too! Once you figure it out (plenty of videos on YouTube and step by step directions on the exchanges to assist you) and transfer your crypto onto your own ledger…you’ll feel amazing. You are your own bank..the feeling of safety is worth it. Do it!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 July, 09:02
😉Nana got the same wallet DoQ uses.
The LedgerX physical wallet you hold in YOUR hands.

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
25 July, 08:44