Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 01:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
23 July, 08:46
Feline the Love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 July, 08:29
i love cats ❤️🐾🐾
gary the cat is the best!
he skies with his human

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 July, 07:58
NCSWIC - we are everywhere

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 July, 05:15
CUTE! The music vibes with the kittys. lol

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 July, 03:43
Love this video VK!
Love these cats!
Love what it implies to infinity!
WRWY.

TS 8:37

(link - Trump’s “Our movement…”)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 July, 02:53
Vibes On!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
23 July, 02:41
Last night we found a kitten about 6-7 weeks old in the garage. We live in the middle of nowhere and r the dumping grounds for unwanted animals by people who r soul-less&pathetic.
I need to post a sign that says..
"Attention. Since you insist on discarding unwanted pets here, please leave a note indicating their name and favorite foods."
I can't tell u how many pets I have taken to the Humane Society.
Anyway, back to the found kitten. This poor baby was in need of medical attention. Her little eye was so infected and oozing thick fluid.
We gave her food&milk and held her.
We drove to the Humane Society with her. Well, they changed their policies. Only open 10-Noon and by appt only so I called the emergency number. They wouldn't open the door! Said to come back at 5pm. Took kitten home and now cannot find her anywhere.
SMH

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
23 July, 08:05
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
She may just be hiding, scared. Just leave food and water out. 🙏🏻.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 July, 08:34
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
God bless your soul for doing this 🙏❤️🐾🐾
i agree leave some food out on a paper plate
the shelters are overwhelmed filled beyond capacity because sadly people aew surrendering their pets because they cannot afford to but food for them 😓

i hope you find this baby 🙏

Pray4the Children @Gna411
23 July, 01:17
Let's roll

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 July, 01:14

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
23 July, 01:05
love his 5:5 … we coming ..

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 July, 01:04
God bless you too and thank you.
Utmost gratitude.
🙏🏻

Listen carefully.
TRUST.
WE are FIGHTING for YOU.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
23 July, 12:23
5:5

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
22 July, 11:53
WWG1WGA

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
23 July, 02:39
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
That's funny ThankQ

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
22 July, 11:11
What's that?

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
22 July, 10:49
love this cats side eye

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
22 July, 10:44
some of that cat planning

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 July, 10:40
😺😸😼😻😽

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
22 July, 10:09
Classified moving.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 July, 10:07
Anonup Island will need some kitties!! Still not sure what all the Cat stuff is about VK, hope we find out soon🐱

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 July, 10:10
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
im trying to change the island to a mountain lol........islands are shitty lol

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 July, 10:04
Top memes of 2017
Hurricane Harvey
😎
#throwback

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 July, 10:01
VK, not sure about this! The cats all look like they are ready for something. The big cat’s eyes are activated. All I know to do is armor up and pray!🙏🏻

*The music at the Rally has been really upbeat tonight! It’s gotta a VKesque vibe to it. 👍🏻👍🏻🎶

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
22 July, 10:12
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
are you there in person?

rumble says it's postponed :(

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 July, 10:00
I LOVE THIS!!!!

arba happihr @arba
22 July, 09:57
Are they chasing FROGS🙃
Edisto SC has lots of thunder coming in closer

I enjoy the energy ☺️
Hurricane ?
Where is my President?
The Real President?
A Real heart loving human, President Donald Trump!
woohoo!!
Lucky US!

President Trump put a halt to weather manipulation ,
Humanity needs him back.
Most people are helpless, mentally helpless. sad.
Thank you for the post

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 July, 09:53

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 July, 09:49
CERN got the cats stirred? Matrix def glitched in real time for me today🤔

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
22 July, 10:44
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
I’m so sorry

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 July, 09:44