Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 July, 08:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
23 July, 02:41
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Last night we found a kitten about 6-7 weeks old in the garage. We live in the middle of nowhere and r the dumping grounds for unwanted animals by people who r soul-less&pathetic.
I need to post a sign that says..
"Attention. Since you insist on discarding unwanted pets here, please leave a note indicating their name and favorite foods."
I can't tell u how many pets I have taken to the Humane Society.
Anyway, back to the found kitten. This poor baby was in need of medical attention. Her little eye was so infected and oozing thick fluid.
We gave her food&milk and held her.
We drove to the Humane Society with her. Well, they changed their policies. Only open 10-Noon and by appt only so I called the emergency number. They wouldn't open the door! Said to come back at 5pm. Took kitten home and now cannot find her anywhere.
SMH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
She may just be hiding, scared. Just leave food and water out. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป.
08:05 AM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it