Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 12:15
Toxoplasma gondii
#Cats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 July, 02:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ivermectin is trending on Twitter tonight, and, this time, the truth appears to be winning the narrative — people are waking up. :)

One example making the rounds…

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
20 July, 12:55
I bought 4 packages when I was on vacation in Mexico a couple of weeks ago. No big deal. Pharmacia hooked me up! Also bought azithromycin. Cray, right? It wasn’t cheap but it wasn’t expensive either. How stupid are we in the USA to allow [them] fookers to control & effectively ban these 100% effective meds?

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
19 July, 02:08
Where can you buy it??

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
19 July, 11:03
scares their dronie.

Henry Abiff @abiffity
19 July, 10:09
Lets replace the Flouride(poison) added to the water supply with Ivermectin to rid the parasites from all!

Henry Abiff @abiffity
19 July, 10:09
Lets replace the Floride(poison) added to the water supply with Ivermectin to rid the parasites from all!

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
19 July, 09:36
I've been following some threads with IET 17, SSG Q, FLORIDASHARKMAN on TS where they are talking about parasites being the cause of most of our health problems. People are learning and paying attention. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, mesosilver, and other things I've never heard of.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
19 July, 08:54
Remember reading an article years ago that cancer rate in Africa is lower than much of the world. They also regularly use anti-parasitic medicines more regularly than us, even making home remedies as a preventative. Would explain the correlation.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
19 July, 08:39
🙏Most likely the cure for everything

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
19 July, 07:31
We had to get our "horse" pills from India...big question now is, will it help the our "sheep" family members that took the needle to "maintain their professions", or whatever other bullshit excuse they used at the time?

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
19 July, 12:27
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
If they are like my family, no they won’t take it until their doctor says to.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
19 July, 01:17
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
They are using ivermectin to treat the adverse events of the shot. Having great success. One instance I can remember, is lady was paralyzed and able to walk again after treatment. If she missed a dose she was back in wheelchair. Now this has been 9mo or a year ago. Havent heard a lot since.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
19 July, 06:48
What else got ridiculed and banned? Hydroxychloroquine. The pharmaceutical industry has become an enemy of humanity, interested only in bottom line profitability and ensuring ongoing dependence upon their products. Problem Reaction Solution, and if the problem doesn't yet exist, manufacture one.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 July, 06:31
Maybe we should rename Ivermectin to Antivril. Just a thought.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 July, 06:22
because it only takes one. “if ivermectin cures this and its been here all along, what else is around, that we’ve not known about, that cures other things”? 🧐

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 July, 02:36
yeah they want us to die, and ivermectin has lots of promise for healing, like curing cancer, and that scourge is a Yuuuge money maker for big pharma, not much respect for traditional medicine anyway, ivermectin mostly used by vets

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 July, 05:16
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Cancer is related to parasitic infections. Deworm.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 July, 02:13
[They] are a parasite that has taken over
The 💉gives you vaids and more susceptible to getting serious infection of T Gondii
treatment is much like cv-19 azthromycin + ivermectin.
Cures everyone but what happens to [Their] host once cured?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 July, 01:44
It does eat parasites.

Caps = 9 > 45.
TS = 19.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 18, 2022 at 10:33 AM]
BETTER NOT BE THERE WHEN I GET BACK!!!
https://rumble.com/v1cq5jd...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 July, 01:31

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
19 July, 01:06
evil parasites

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 July, 01:03

Tyler 316 @TWM316
19 July, 12:47

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 July, 07:42
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 July, 11:38
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
la blague putain un cabale marker 🤓…trouve un autre nom pour cancer ..😁merci

American Girl @Americangirl
19 July, 12:41
does it work the same on animals as it does humans in the cancer sense? because my older girl i thought at first was just a torn muscle or something on her hind leg that was soft at first thats why i wasn't so worried cause her and the pup sometimes play rough. but now its gotten bigger and hardened up and shes starting to limp and i cant afford the vet right now. so worried about cancer.

19 July, 12:58
In response American Girl to her Publication
Have often do you dewormed her?

Pink Totter @Totter
19 July, 01:03
In response American Girl to her Publication
Give it a try, Ivermectin won't hurt her following the dose per pound. Routinely worm all animals on the farm. Ivermectin and Panacur, both wormers but work for different worms/parasites. There are a few breeds of dogs that can't have Ivermectin, but most animals have no problems with it.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 July, 12:40
Many things to come to light. Simple stuff like this... Grapefruit and Lemon peels. Great for clearing out the lungs.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 July, 12:42
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
do u hav a link 4 that Patriot?
if so /if not thankQ✌️

Tyler 316 @TWM316
19 July, 12:38
Black eye club Vibes

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
19 July, 12:37
It makes the EUA go away.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
19 July, 12:40
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
oh shit you make me laugh every time ! TY

American Girl @Americangirl
19 July, 12:37

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 July, 12:31

19 July, 12:35
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
no 4245 :)

Red Edge @Rededge
19 July, 12:27
worming paste here in Australia used in horses...So many people were going to the vets to get it .

19 July, 12:25
;)

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 July, 12:24
Would love to get my hands on it. In Canada, doctors laugh when you inquire. I had H Pylori back in 2011 from eating a ton of tilapia in Jamaica. The antibiotics almost killed me. I betcha Ivermectin would have helped.

19 July, 12:23
If [their] cat or d_G got Cancer, they would have a very very short life.
#heartwormmedicine