Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Constance Cheeseman @ConsciousConstance
23 July, 08:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I know there's information on where I, a patriot, can purchase Ivermectin for myself and my family, including my feline compadres but there's so many scams...please, if you know a secure, honest way to purchase, please share.
I AM Grateful for any sincere suggestions, links to access this medicinal. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
23 July, 08:38
In response Constance Cheeseman to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
19 July, 08:37
So toxoplasmosis has been in existence since cats have been here, how is this related to the deep cabal? 🤔🤔

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 July, 08:01
nothing is random just maybe classified 😏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 July, 12:31
Black walnut, oregano, nutmeg, and garlic are natural remedies for this. Garlic's nickname is Russian Penicillin :)

https://www.doctorshealthp...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 July, 12:25
I love them :)
What's new pussycat?

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
19 July, 09:02
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 July, 12:04
Toxoplasma Gondii=194

I did this one on 7/4/22
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY=194

What Is Today's Date=194............Numbers Lining Up=194
What Happens Next=194..............The Greatest Event=194
Always One Step Ahead=194........Ensure Victory=194

Return Of Christ=194....................All Eyes Will See Him=194
I Am The True Messiah=194..........Christ The Savior=194
You Are Worthy=194.....................You Belong With Me=194
God Is Hidden In Our DNA=194.....Rainbow Connection=194
The Promises Of God=194............Sons Of The Kingdom=194

At The Last Trump=194................My Fellow Americans=194
Corrupt Election=194...................What Do You Think=194
Shifting The Paradigm=194..........Never Ever Give Up=194
Blackout Necessary=194.............The Sound Of Silence=194
Eleven Eleven Signs=194.............Universal Number=194
A Thank You From God=194.........Thank You So Much=194
God's An Awesome Guy=194........Are You Listening=194
Revelation Eighteen=194

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 July, 12:13
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Decodes for
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
AMERICA FIRST
THE BEST IS YET TO COME
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
19 July, 12:00

Not Important @Notimportant
19 July, 10:34
It was planned & coordinated after researching. but the rising frequency will 🔥🔥🔥⚡️⚡️⚡️all of them wormies!

God Wins donated @GR2021
19 July, 10:31
This one came home with us after dinner at a friends place. Our 7 year old has been babying the cat on his lap most day. He has pleaded to keep her for 3 days. Deworming after that.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 July, 10:26
Gosh and we have 4 of them! 😭 Glad I bought my horse paste 🤣

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 July, 09:55
I was literally making fenbendazole capsules for my cats last night when you posted this. Vibes! ✨

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
19 July, 09:39
=194

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
19 July, 09:39
= 194

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
19 July, 09:24

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
19 July, 09:26
In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
19 July, 09:12

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 July, 08:57
Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever 1979 - YouTube

Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever 1979 Well I don't know where they come from But they sure do come I hope they comin' for me And I don't know how they do it Bu...

TrueView Patriot @TimA
19 July, 08:09
the great book of VK
😅✋🏻

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 July, 08:04
Years ago, I had a cat, Sable, that had toxoplasmosis and she nearly died. I learned how to give her IV fluids after my vet showed me. She lived to be 18, as did her sister, Sasha. I do miss them both.

It was a nasty bug and ravaged her body.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
19 July, 08:04

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 08:41
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
🤮Ugh, yuk, that thing is ugly.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
19 July, 07:56
everytime I read about this and other parasites some gut feeling in me thinks my sons (PANS) insanity when he starts to behave like he is possessed /ocd hitting & scratching me all day long and so defiant and sad //smelling weird stuff all day ---when it begins i get him steroid/antibiotic IV treatment and then he is sweet & happy again temporarily---i did IVM this year and intensity was waaaaaay down ---need to do more.....alot more 🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 July, 07:43
gematria: "my fellow Americans..."
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
19 July, 07:04
So, are some mental and or emotional conditions as a result of a parasasitic infestation? A virus of the mind that causes people to do things that are not in their best interest?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 July, 03:26

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 July, 08:12
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
This is too funny! We had a huge beautiful black cat named Favio, who knew how to give just the perfect look to anyone who came close. We miss big Fav.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 July, 04:38
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It's a random find I saved because it was so funny AND it was only a few weeks back. For me, it's a sync related to "classified". I took it as a sign that something we are hoping to get access to will be blocked for the time being.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
19 July, 03:31
WHAT EVER HAPENED 2
HYDROXICLORIQUINE
THAT U CAN MAKE
YOURSELF

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
19 July, 06:56
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Here are two great home remedies for you. i will attest to the efficacy of each. The flu remedy kick a nasty bug out of my system in three days last year (raw soar throat, 102 degree fever…. by day three I was out of bed and feeling well). The HCQ recipe is something we use regularly in our home - I keep jars of it in the frig and drink it daily. I haven’t seen a doctor in probably five years and counting (and won’t in the future!) and am blessed with great health. (2 images attached for you)

Jen ... @Jenfranji
19 July, 03:13
This parasite causing cancer ?
Ivermectin kills the parasitic cancer from
#Cats ??

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 July, 02:27
Infection Vibes tonight. Was just listening to Myxomatosis...

https://youtu.be/fpk835d1K...

arba happihr @arba
19 July, 11:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
11:42:35 PM?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 July, 12:09
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I just bought Penny Kelly's online book "Getting Well Naturally from the Soil to the Stomach" which has protocols for removing parasites.

I'm on day 3 of fasting (never felt better, not tired, dizzy, etc) and I did coffee enemas the last two days as a liver cleanse. In Penny's words, "A coffee enema is a godsend because it forces the liver to dump its load of toxins into the gastrointestinal tract where it can be quickly eliminated."

There are step by step instructions for the full detox.

Here's where you buy an online copy:

https://consciousnessonfir...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 July, 02:26
affects the brain, like the dopamine level, made rats more aggresive, can jump from animal to human, seems no warm blood is exempt, bummer

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 July, 02:18
that can not be good, will look up, but with toxo as prefix, do i need a 🐶 still take ivermectin twice a week

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
19 July, 12:43
nailed the spelling

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 July, 12:26
serious Q: can someone direct me to the best place to purchase ivermectin and how much you take etc

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 July, 01:39
In response LeLe John to her Publication
The horse paste Ivermectin is the purest form. ANY BRAND PASTE MARKED 1.87% Ivermectin IS fine. You can buy it at Tractor Supply or other farm type stores or order it online at vet supply stores. A pencil eraser size dab twice a day is the average dosage. You should also drink plenty of water with some lemon juice to make your body acidiic. Some people expeeience herxing which can manifest in mny different forms. Just ride it out and drink the lemon water. Many experience a googly or funny lights i. eyes first thing in the morning. Goes away. I put mine in empty gelatin capsules so I don’t have to taste it. If you can get on Telegram join the Dirt Road Discussion channel and look thru the stuff there. Danny also had live chats wednesfays and Sunday evenings.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 July, 11:50
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Like Kly said below

https://www.tractorsupply....