Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 12:15
Toxoplasma gondii
#Cats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 12:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ivermectin scares [them]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
We had to get our "horse" pills from India...big question now is, will it help the our "sheep" family members that took the needle to "maintain their professions", or whatever other bullshit excuse they used at the time?
07:31 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JOHNNYONTHESPOT in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
19 July, 01:17
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
They are using ivermectin to treat the adverse events of the shot. Having great success. One instance I can remember, is lady was paralyzed and able to walk again after treatment. If she missed a dose she was back in wheelchair. Now this has been 9mo or a year ago. Havent heard a lot since.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
19 July, 12:27
If they are like my family, no they won’t take it until their doctor says to.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 July, 08:20
I wish I had the pills . Paste is all I have 🙃