Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 12:15
Toxoplasma gondii
#Cats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 12:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ivermectin scares [them]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 July, 11:38
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
la blague putain un cabale marker 🤓…trouve un autre nom pour cancer ..😁merci

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 July, 07:42

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
19 July, 07:22
My mom had this routine of deworming everyone in the house every 6 months including all animals since we were born. Not sure if normal deworming in pharmacy would cover everything Ivermectin would. Natural would be cloves for killing eggs, wormwood for killing adults and papaya seeds for larvae. Lots of fluids to flush them out. Heard Tumeric, garlic and pineapple also helps

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
19 July, 06:53
THEM ARE SCARED OF PARASITE MEDS BECAUSE THEY ARE A PARASITE. A VRIL PARASITE.

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 July, 02:11
i wonder how radiation causes parasites

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
19 July, 06:51
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Cause parasites? Or simply stimulate them.

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 July, 01:34
I was listening to a radio interview when I heard one Big Pharma head proudly call cancer their biggest franchise. Franchise, like what, a MacDonald's? At any rate, he was happy that cancer made them a terrific amount of money.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 July, 07:57
In response Every Time to her Publication
Sounds like he is very proudly tell people that he and his 'type' are quite literally Human Parasite!