Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 July, 12:50
After years of doing decodes, some right, most wrong, I feel like I may have hit the ‘law of diminishing returns.’ Early on a decode, whether it was right or wrong, generally served to rally the troops. Well, the troops are rallied. What’s next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 02:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Manifestation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The topic of manifestation (intention) is fascinating…
Amazing to think how much power has been locked up inside each of us.
02:57 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 July, 10:00
My high school yearbook quote was about manifestation. Somehow I always knew. And I manifested a very happy life for myself.

Wake up call in 2020! So much darkness I didnt know about. Everything changed. Time to fight, right?

Everything I learned, here, and other places has led to believe it is not a coincidence that we found our way to AU. What are we here for? To fight the election results and such, yes. But also to manifest a new and better reality. Powerful manifestors on this platform, I bet some dont even know it. You found your way here, you are one of them.

We are getting direction, instruction, from VK and others. Soak it in. Picture a new world, a new life. What would you want? Focus on the positive. The details are important. For me, its a beautiful forested land free of telephone poles and fast food, full of laughing children and lakes and animals and family and frens.

We are already on our way there.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
🙏❤️✨✨

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
18 July, 05:56
In response New Years Day to her Publication
A positive hive mind brings positivity. That's why False Flags occur. The DS wants everyone thinking horrible things to manifest their demons.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 July, 06:28
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 July, 08:45

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 July, 07:58
We've been manifesting all along, sloppy, unfocused, misdirected, reactive... imagine the difference when we know how to play the game, when we have the wisdom, heart, clarity and purpose!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 July, 05:53
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Its all coming together and mothing can stop it❣️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 July, 05:53
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Its all coming together and mothing can stop it❣️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 July, 01:41

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
17 July, 10:34
We organic quantum computers

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 July, 07:59
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
intuitive interface with no training...

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
17 July, 09:54
“Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NLT‬‬. not a church guy and the bible im skeptical on. but this I believe 🙏🏽👊🏾

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
17 July, 09:36
i was thinking on this very subject of manifestion today . i wonder if Native a Americans where intune to our creator so much that they knew gathering and dancing as one would manifest rain and crops would grow… 🤔