Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
After years of doing decodes, some right, most wrong, I feel like I may have hit the ‘law of diminishing returns.’ Early on a decode, whether it was right or wrong, generally served to rally the troops. Well, the troops are rallied. What’s next?
12:50 PM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 July, 08:00
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
An approach for those that remain?
https://bioclandestine.sub...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
18 July, 07:09
This current administration is waking alot of people up. That's why they control and censor the media...Were getting to the point where the media can no longer steer the narrative.Its a slow awakening. Just like it was slow to put us to sleep. But once we reach a certain point of being awakened. It goes nuclear and shit moves real fast.

It’s picking up momentum That’s why they are censoring hard. Think of it like a scale. On one side there an anvil. The other side your adding grains of sand. Nothing happens for a while, until enuf sand builds up. Then all it takes is a single grain to topple the scale.

Were not many grains away

Look at all the revolutions happening around the world. Do you think that's all gonna just stop and lose steam. Monkeys outta the bag, ain't no puting the monkey back.It's also inspiration to many.

Shits about to get real soon here in USA

They trick us into thinking that nothings happening, like no matter what we do they will always get away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
18 July, 12:10
Thank you for always doing what you do! Love it!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 July, 10:02
We all have another chapter within us. Growth is essential. Some more than others. Yet all as important as any link in the chain.
Give us what you got.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 July, 09:55
I feel very much the same. Done the work. Now it's time to LIVE/BE/BRING IN that NEW WORLD we all know is just right there - a moment - a breath away. Make that our focus. Be in the Heart. Go Within. Stay within. Observe. Kinda like choosing 2 doors - 2 timelines: Theirs or OURS. Freedom. Return to what is REAL.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
17 July, 09:37
Whats next you asked? MORE DECODES no doubt 😉

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
17 July, 07:40
a fatty + a shot of dan akroyd's black onyx agave vodka

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 July, 02:43
Your decodes are some of the best Cowboy, so whatever may come next for you, please don't stop decoding! :)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 02:41
Manifestation.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 July, 12:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ok! What are we going to manifest?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 July, 08:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 July, 01:30

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
17 July, 01:25
tequilla

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 July, 01:26
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
😂 I’m in.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
17 July, 01:18
watch it unfold

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 July, 01:16
Stay thr course! You are a legend out here!
#wwg1wga

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
17 July, 01:14
riqht wrong or just plain funny i've always enjoyed decodes. great insight, ingenious, definitely inspiring/uplifting, the positivity gained definitely outweighs any disappointment from the missUs. when we're wrong, they're wrong reminds me of "the imitation game"
what's next? We all Win!
💛

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 July, 01:07
justice

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 July, 01:07
This is next....Stand up!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
17 July, 01:02
Lol ..maybe patience.
Blessed to be one of your followers. Thank you.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
17 July, 01:01
seeing this type of thing a lot lately. we must be close 😉

it will slot in. thanks for everything. o7

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 July, 12:59
For what it's worth, I still really like the connections you share...and no one else is doing what you are doing. I know others do as well bc I see your posts shared on other platforms often.

If it doesn't resonate with you, that's a different story.
Regardless, much thanks and appreciation to you!
Just happy to be here with ya.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 July, 01:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks Kim. Happy to be here too!
Just to be clear, I’m not losing faith, just the opposite.
I’m not looking for kudos, I’m grateful to be a part of this movement
I’m just wonder if there’s another (better) use of my time and energy.
Rather than trying to connect dots, maybe I should be looking for new ones.
Either way, I’m in it for the long haul and ready to contribute any way I can.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 July, 12:56
:)

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 12:55
Respect Cowboy! All the decodes always lifted and inspired many of us to keep holding the line. It was always about keeping [them] confused and off balance. We have always had God on our side and were destined to win. Thank you for everything brother! 🙏🏻♥️

#GodWins

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 July, 12:55
apologize for nothing, todd. you’ve done great work, tirelessly.

all hands on deck, let’s do this thing. now to figure out what this thing is, and how we do it…

i trust that when we’re needed, we’ll know. and when we’re needed, we’ll be ready.

happy sunday, friend.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
17 July, 12:52
Thank you for rallying the troops, and getting our attention. Whether right or wrong, your posts have always been worth seeing because they made us think deeper. 💞

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
17 July, 12:53
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
😇PRAY