Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 July, 12:50
After years of doing decodes, some right, most wrong, I feel like I may have hit the ‘law of diminishing returns.’ Early on a decode, whether it was right or wrong, generally served to rally the troops. Well, the troops are rallied. What’s next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 July, 08:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 July, 12:04
ok! What are we going to manifest?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 July, 10:31
Jesus talked about the importance of “the Third Eye” (pineal gland) — I’m guessing that connection and manifestation emanate from its light. Is it the Seat of the Soul, VK? That reminds me of M42 being called the “Seat of Creation”. So much to learn and experience — Truly TBIYTC.

Matthew 6:22-33
22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light; 23 but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!

TS = 14:41 > 5:5.

John 1:5
5 The light shines in the darkness,[c] and the darkness has not overcome it.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 July, 09:45
144 vibes speaking of manifesting

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 July, 01:06
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
mirrored on VK’s other comment 😎🤠

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 July, 09:38
In a nutshell.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 July, 02:57
The topic of manifestation (intention) is fascinating…
Amazing to think how much power has been locked up inside each of us.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 July, 08:45
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 July, 10:00
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
My high school yearbook quote was about manifestation. Somehow I always knew. And I manifested a very happy life for myself.

Wake up call in 2020! So much darkness I didnt know about. Everything changed. Time to fight, right?

Everything I learned, here, and other places has led to believe it is not a coincidence that we found our way to AU. What are we here for? To fight the election results and such, yes. But also to manifest a new and better reality. Powerful manifestors on this platform, I bet some dont even know it. You found your way here, you are one of them.

We are getting direction, instruction, from VK and others. Soak it in. Picture a new world, a new life. What would you want? Focus on the positive. The details are important. For me, its a beautiful forested land free of telephone poles and fast food, full of laughing children and lakes and animals and family and frens.

We are already on our way there.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
🙏❤️✨✨