Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 July, 12:50
After years of doing decodes, some right, most wrong, I feel like I may have hit the ‘law of diminishing returns.’ Early on a decode, whether it was right or wrong, generally served to rally the troops. Well, the troops are rallied. What’s next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
17 July, 01:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
tequilla

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 July, 01:04
I haven’t drunk alcohol for 4 years, a tequila shot would be fun again 🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 02:41
Screw it me 2. Spicy margarita here I come.,

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 July, 08:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

some one special to some @godrus
19 July, 09:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Gin and tonic with a lot of lime juice!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
17 July, 01:29
😆😆😆
man after my own heart!