Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 01:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
17 July, 01:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Soon we will have Human spy robots and we will have people ready to accept them into their group too 🤣 But then again, we're probably already talking to some on here already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
What's worse is we know we are being tracked and influenced with our cell phones and we still wont put them down.
01:28 AM - Jul 17, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
18 July, 12:04
When everyone realizes -they- don't need the phone to track you...
Energy, FreQuency, Vibration... just like a fingerprint y'all have your own F. Trackable and manipulable...

arba happihr @arba
18 July, 12:01
Why is this?
What has happened to people.
People literally do not seem to care about their welfare.
What will it take?
We have been blessed with a miracle for ALL to see.
THEY must be blinded by demonic light.
Shameful

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
18 July, 11:58
I am NOT a WE. I can put down my flip phone easily.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 July, 10:21
https://www.thesocialdilem...
I watched this documentary last night. It's exactly what you've been telling us, VK.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 July, 08:27
My husband loves his flip phone. He tried a smart phone once, traded it back for a Flip.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 July, 08:23
My problem is: we live in a untrustworthy world, my phone is my only protection incase something arises. My connection to 911. Sad we have gotten to this point.

chore Toke @choretoke
18 July, 05:24
I’ve put tape on my camera, on all my devices ❗️Even my computer

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 July, 11:50
i need the connection to people, to whats going on outside my box, the learning from what others post, and digging myself. hey some of you remember doing research at the library, well now its all on our devices, and know the truth is slanted, but truth is slanted bout everywhere💙

Selah 321 @Selah
17 July, 11:02
information...and an avenue for truth...

LQve Trump @LoveTump
17 July, 07:58
If I put it down, I won't know when you say something my dear VK

I look forward to your posts daily.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
17 July, 07:21
and those who sleep with them by them, can have thoughts and dreams inserted🤓. i dont think a lot of folks are completely understanding the severity, of influence(signals, frequencies)

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 July, 11:51
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
thank goodness i turn off and charge it as far away from me as i can♥️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 July, 07:16
the phone is our only link to the outside world. we live in a very rural area and don't watch tv or listen to radio. our hope is that one day there will be a resolution then I can go back to no phone at all. always hated these things.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
17 July, 07:10
I use my Laptop for research and sharing truth, but I keep my camera covered with duck tape and I mute my mic. I have a android phone for calling people and is a pay as you go. I have nothing apple. Electronics get unplugged when not is use. I gave my Oath and I will keep it, but once it's done I will not have any of it unless we have something very, very secure.
In a dome it don't matter, they can see everything we do?

Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
17 July, 02:43
Because we crave connection ?
What’s the alternative ?
This is as close to “unity” as we can get right ?

Have we been programmed for Convenience ?
Most can feel a deeper connection beyond phones ...

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
17 July, 12:51
Let them track me, Let them listen to me wake up people, let them go thru files of evidence, let them hear me expose the shit out of them and raise a army against them. All this and more. They do this because THEY FEAR ME/YOU. And so they should. They wanted to fook around. Now They Are Finding The Fook Out. More of US than them and were coming for them like a freight train running at full speed and NO brakes. They could kill me today but Ive already awakened many and some of them are waking others and the list goes on. Im here till the end and Ive/We already won. Choo Choo Scum Bags. Nothing Stops This Train. Nothing.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 July, 01:07
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
You ain't going nowhere but to victory.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 July, 12:27
Privacy is an illusion…
Most every cell phone, tablet, laptop and computer has a camera and a microphone that can be turned on remotely and may actually be on 24/7, recording everything you say or do. Add geolocation, and [they] know where you are/were standing when you said or did a particular thing.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
18 July, 09:51
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I have some friends that question why I put some of the content I do on my private/public FB account such as Red Pilling materails, anti Fed, anti Globalist, anti NWO and to top it photos of myself @ the J6 event.

These communications come in the form of PM's, DM's, texts, phone calls, in person...ect confirming their agreement with everything I just posted even adding materiel at times to the discussion and wanting to know WHEN we are going to do something about it while using or holding that very device in their hand. 🤦‍♂️

I just posted this on that account a few minutes ago to remind them of what I have already told most of them in person. I am sure my Indox will be filled before then end of the day. 😂

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
17 July, 11:55
It's a two edged sword. It's good and evil.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
17 July, 11:27
what we need is some sort of new tech to access info without the need for current tech?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 July, 11:20
I think I influence my phone👀 it stays confused sitting on the bedside table or coffee table, alone, bluetoothed for zen hz😉 only time it leaves the house is to go to work. Poor guy😎 I like to raise it's vibe😊

Danny James @DComposer07
17 July, 11:18
this damn alien tech is addicting! even knowing that, I still can’t put it down! I’m usually only on AnonUp, WeTheMedia’s telegram and some Truth Social and Rumble for Juan interviews. so maybe I’m addicted to hope/truth? hah!

Danny James @DComposer07
17 July, 11:18
this damn alien tech is addicting! even knowing that, I still can’t put it down! I’m usually only on AnonUp, WeTheMedia’s telegram and some Truth Social and Rumble for Juan interviews. so maybe I’m addicted to hope/truth? hah!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 July, 11:17
Q Phones. Quantum Phones. Have heard both those terms as something we would have in the future for privacy, voting and other things. They'd have to track us, but perhaps, not for nefarious purposes. Great Future, arms and hearts are open to you!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 July, 11:17
Q Phones. Quantum Phones. Have heard both those terms as something we would have in the future for privacy, voting and other things. They'd have to track us, but perhaps, not for nefarious purposes. Great Future, arms and hearts are open to you!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 July, 11:16
Funny, i just had the thought this morning that what if we all on AU and TS decided to put our phones down together. Unity! ./sync

Colleen261 @Colleen261
17 July, 11:08
I am ready to put it down as soon as its time to get off of the digital battlefield. Until then, we fight.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 July, 11:07
This weekend i replaced my “Smart” Themostat and doorbell wirh dumb ones: feel better already, and they work all the time, even when wifi is wonky.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
17 July, 11:06
my cell phone is always off and everybody laughs at me,

Reflex *.* @Reflex
17 July, 02:58
well wtf. NCSWIC and you guys are so cool. ☄️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 July, 02:38
Guilty, can't miss a day without you and my children!