Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 01:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
17 July, 01:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Soon we will have Human spy robots and we will have people ready to accept them into their group too 🤣 But then again, we're probably already talking to some on here already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 01:28
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
What's worse is we know we are being tracked and influenced with our cell phones and we still wont put them down.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Let them track me, Let them listen to me wake up people, let them go thru files of evidence, let them hear me expose the shit out of them and raise a army against them. All this and more. They do this because THEY FEAR ME/YOU. And so they should. They wanted to fook around. Now They Are Finding The Fook Out. More of US than them and were coming for them like a freight train running at full speed and NO brakes. They could kill me today but Ive already awakened many and some of them are waking others and the list goes on. Im here till the end and Ive/We already won. Choo Choo Scum Bags. Nothing Stops This Train. Nothing.
12:51 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 July, 01:07
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
You ain't going nowhere but to victory.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
17 July, 01:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
If it is written Id be glad but either way Im prepared and at peace. I know Im small fish in the grand scheme, but my fight cant be stopped or bought off. I signed my name up to an including my life. If they did strike me down, they will only make me stronger and I will come at them harder than ever before. If they dont like me now, they really wont like me as a angel. It would be another mistake on their part but no one said they were smart. Im happier than I have ever been, Stronger in mind and spirit. Closer to my creator. My vibes are through the roof. All the paths to choose, I happy I chose the one I did. Peace Is The Prize. No Regerts😘 Much Much Love to you fren.