Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 July, 11:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Back Silver!😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 July, 10:39
I feel like smashing all of mine to pieces. Only problem is my employer has made it to where we can only get on our work desktops, by connecting to a security app called RSA and SecureId, to get a code then we have to enter it in our computer to log in. I cannot afford to lose my job, because I have finally found one that does not require the vaxx. It is like one big loopty loop. Now I can't work without having an app to login to a work desktop. Insane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 July, 11:46
That is pretty sick . . . now they spy on Gorillas? Crazy.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
17 July, 05:39
One of my fav animals! Silverback…,,,Silver for a win.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
17 July, 05:39
One of my fav animals! Silverback…,,,Silver for a win.

Soul Shine @soulshine
17 July, 04:01
I pray that anyone who would infiltrate our group for nefarious reasons would come to realize the error in their thinking.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
17 July, 02:53
ya, silverback had caught my eye, like mary Qristmas said earlier

and the 'false eye' in robot spy gorilla would translate as the
petrodollar w/ illuminati eye / pyramid scheme/scam

your post yesterday w/ a red truck had 'SILVER' on it
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 July, 01:36
I doubt that … animals pick up energy …they will destroy it if it’s not natural

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 July, 11:20
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
That is what i was hoping. I expect they have taken a natural gorilla and messed with its brain .😏

LQve Trump @LoveTump
17 July, 11:38
How about ALEXA!
May= spy accepted!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
17 July, 11:19
whenever I pull into a drive through my wife calls you think shes tracking me? 🤣

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
17 July, 11:19
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
And I accepted her into my group 🤦‍♂️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 July, 10:51
Are there also robot frogs?

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
17 July, 10:32
I spy… with my gorilla eye… ha ha

“Infiltration, not invasion.”

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
17 July, 09:08
This reminds me of how the masons choose those with belief in Jesus Christ and infiltrated, created churches...like a bait and switch....then slowly introduced false doctrines looking Christ like to lure those who believed in Christ to actually worship currency. Stay true to your soul guiding you in the LIGHT of Christ✨

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
17 July, 08:28
...accepting a robotic...kinda creepy...

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
17 July, 06:53
Hrrmmm.... Spy accepted.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
17 July, 06:54
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 July, 06:48
I'm one of nine and this reminds me of our family when one of us would bring someone new home 😂

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
17 July, 08:09
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
One of 14 here. Mom always said if the bf or gf came back a second time, it was true love. 😆😂

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 July, 06:24
Layers. Dark and light. Those soulless among us. But also, infiltration goes both ways.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 July, 03:57
infiltration works both ways

Dwight Knapp @kad784
17 July, 03:22

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
17 July, 03:17
Inside Man [ They] fooked

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 July, 02:55
video 1:09

Reflex *.* @Reflex
17 July, 03:04
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 July, 02:50
VK i AM attempting to process why someone close, a leading scientist, can not, will not, apply logic in the face of clear facts. Simply ego, no. Knowingly? Why? How could this happen? It is easier to comprehend at a distance, not with a shared lifetime.
My heart is breaking, the words "the end won't be for everyone" are haunting. Praying for a miracle, forgiveness.
At at a higher elevation, Gratitude, for his sacrifice, for all roles must be filled.
I just want to believe it was not knowingly, it was not with malice but the pure innocent curiosity was highjacked as I still don't believe he would intentionally deceive.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 July, 11:25
In response Just Amom to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 July, 02:45
Coding is manifesting DADDY-O

now I cant sleep

when can we smoke a joint together and play some pool and TALK ?

I just want to spend time

EVER?
WHEN?
Im fighting with all I GOT

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 July, 02:36

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
17 July, 02:29
Not real good at decode .. hopefully this is not what your putting down. 😂

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 July, 02:17
how to destroy a the mockingbirds infiltration 👀😎

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
17 July, 02:02
QUEEN?!

. 100
Nov 05, 2017 6:41:11 PM EST
Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No. 148143562
Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 July, 02:32
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 July, 03:00
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
me…waiting on confirmation …

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
17 July, 01:59
Gensler? I may be totally wrong. I think he is a white hat. AOC most definitely one of ours.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 July, 01:58
infiltration has been essential, from both sides, seems that has worked, just when you see with these animals, always thought their instinct would know truth♥️